shape
carat
color
clarity

Missing: Vatche Royal Crown in yellow gold... pave? engraved?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
I''m just wondering if anyone has any photos of the Vatche Royal Crown setting in yellow gold with pave or engraved. I have seen the standard setting in yellow gold, but like I said, not with pave or with it engraved. Not even Vatche has photos, but I figure SOMEONE must have purchased this setting. I appreciate any help. Thanks!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you tried emailing goodoldgold or some other vendors who carry Vatche?

Yes, I did email GOG and they got Vatche send a colored in picture... which is not quite the same. I''d like to see it in real life...

Thanks JulieN for the link. I had come across those pics before, and it does give me a better idea of how it would look, but I would like to see the pave or with the ring engraved... I have searched through most of pricescope and I don''t think pictures exist with pave and engraved in yellow gold...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t know of anyone getting the vatche with pave recently in YG. hopefully GOG can help you with pics..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results