shape
carat
color
clarity

Miranda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Miranda there was another thread floating around about you holding out on some jewelry items; I don't remember what the thread was called or else I would bump it. I know you said you didn't upload pics but I would love to hear what you got recently if you don't mind sharing.
3.gif
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nosey.
25.gif
grins-xmas.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I guess so.
lol.gif
Miranda you know I heart you!!! I just saw a couple of thread saying you got somethin somethin and I would love to hear about it if you don't mind sharing.
face23.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippers, you KNOW I''m teasin ya, right??!
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/10/2007 4:10:44 PM
Author: Ellen
Skippers, you KNOW I'm teasin ya, right??!
2.gif
No
crybaby.gif
j/k
2.gif
That is why I used the laughing emoticon.
kate12.gif
hehee But I am an inquiring mind too and I think Miranda has great taste!!
31.gif
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/10/2007 8:43:39 PM
Author: Skippy123

Skippers, you KNOW I''m teasin ya, right??!
2.gif
No
crybaby.gif
j/k
2.gif
kate12.gif
31.gif
2.gif
I know you did, but I just had to ask anyway. Sometimes I worry that my kidding isn''t totally taken as it should be, and I''ve hurt someones feelings, even if they don''t appear so. And you are such a dear friend, that''s the last thing I''d want to do.
2.gif

BTW, you look positively stunning in your new av pic.
bat%20eyes3.gif

I hate you.
lol.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
LOL! Wow, Ellen is going for the low blows! Skippy looks like a decorated moose in her avatar!!!!! HEHEHE! Sorry I couldn''t resist!!! Humor never comes off the same online as it does in person!

Anyway, to answer your question Skippy, I got a cute little shared prong band for good behavior in September. While it''s not the huge oval I''ve been coveting, I do love it. It has 9 .05 F-G VS stones. I wear it all the time. I''ll take some pics soon. I''ve been so crazy busy lately that I haven''t even had time to update Leo''s pics in the Ragdoll thread! Thanks for asking!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good on you, Miranda!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2007 12:58:47 AM
Author: Miranda
LOL! Wow, Ellen is going for the low blows! Skippy looks like a decorated moose in her avatar!!!!! HEHEHE! Sorry I couldn't resist!!! Humor never comes off the same online as it does in person!

Anyway, to answer your question Skippy, I got a cute little shared prong band for good behavior in September. While it's not the huge oval I've been coveting, I do love it. It has 9 .05 F-G VS stones. I wear it all the time. I'll take some pics soon. I've been so crazy busy lately that I haven't even had time to update Leo's pics in the Ragdoll thread! Thanks for asking!
Glad you saw this thread!!! I can't wait to see your ring!!! Oh, need to see your gorgeous kitty. . . off to look!
3.gif
I should have made myself that ugly monster guy; that would have been funny for that sweet compliment Ellen gave me.
lol.gif
heeeheeee

How is the house? Fire pit?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL! Wow, Ellen is going for the low blows! Skippy looks like a decorated moose in her avatar!!!!! HEHEHE! Sorry I couldn''t resist!!! Humor never comes off the same online as it does in person!

Anyway, to answer your question Skippy, I got a cute little shared prong band for good behavior in September. While it''s not the huge oval I''ve been coveting, I do love it. It has 9 .05 F-G VS stones. I wear it all the time. I''ll take some pics soon. I''ve been so crazy busy lately that I haven''t even had time to update Leo''s pics in the Ragdoll thread! Thanks for asking!
lol.gif

Can''t wait to see your goody!

Of course I wanted to know too.
grins-xmas.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/10/2007 9:03:29 PM

Date: 12/10/2007 8:43:39 PM

Skippers, you KNOW I'm teasin ya, right??!
2.gif
No
crybaby.gif
j/k
2.gif
kate12.gif
31.gif
2.gif
I know you did, but I just had to ask anyway. Sometimes I worry that my kidding isn't totally taken as it should be, and I've hurt someones feelings, even if they don't appear so. And you are such a dear friend, that's the last thing I'd want to do.
2.gif

bat%20eyes3.gif

I hate you.
lol.gif
kiss.gif

Thank you, but I hate you too.
2.gif
You can wear a white dress and look FAB and you are told you don't age
25.gif
*stomps her feet and pouts no fair.*
boohoo1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2007 9:39:42 AM

I should have made myself that ugly monster guy; that would have been funny for that sweet compliment Ellen gave me.
lol.gif
heeeheeee
11.gif
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2007 9:43:34 AM

Date: 12/10/2007 9:03:29 PM

I know you did, but I just had to ask anyway. Sometimes I worry that my kidding isn't totally taken as it should be, and I've hurt someones feelings, even if they don't appear so. And you are such a dear friend, that's the last thing I'd want to do.
2.gif

bat%20eyes3.gif

I hate you.
lol.gif
kiss.gif

Thank you, but I hate you too.
2.gif
You can wear a white dress and look FAB and you are told you don't age
25.gif
*stomps here feet and pouts no fair.*
lol.gif

Well, the reason no one tells you that you haven't aged, is because you're still too young to have that said.
slap4.gif
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2007 9:42:40 AM

lol.gif

Can''t wait to see your goody!

grins-xmas.gif
tongue.gif

I KNEW IT
yippee10.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2007 9:47:33 AM

Date: 12/11/2007 9:42:40 AM

lol.gif

Can't wait to see your goody!

grins-xmas.gif
tongue.gif

I KNEW IT
yippee10.gif
rotflmao2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2007 9:46:32 AM
lol.gif

Well, the reason no one tells you that you haven''t aged, is because you''re still too young to have that said.
slap4.gif
2.gif
drinkingbuddies.gif
I always found fighting to be bad so how about this! Cheers to Mirandas new beautiful ring.
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2007 9:52:46 AM

lol.gif

Well, the reason no one tells you that you haven't aged, is because you're still too young to have that said.
slap4.gif
2.gif
drinkingbuddies.gif
I always found fighting to be bad so how about this! Cheers to Mirandas new beautiful ring.
9.gif
I'll drink to that!

Oh, who am I kidding, I'll drink to anything.
grins-xmas.gif
Cheers.
emcocktl.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2007 10:12:17 AM

Date: 12/11/2007 9:52:46 AM

lol.gif

slap4.gif
2.gif
drinkingbuddies.gif
9.gif
I'll drink to that!

Oh, who am I kidding, I'll drink to anything.
grins-xmas.gif
Cheers.
emcocktl.gif
heeheee me too
lol.gif
and yes, I have seen you in RT lately serving them up. hehee

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
You guys are cracking me up!!! Now I see your beautiful face Skippy! I still have no time for pics! Hopefully soon! My darling, precious, oh so communicative hubby (are you reading sarcasm yet) forgot to mention that he has accepted an invitation, on OUR behalf for a holiday party TOMORROW NIGHT. He tells me this yesterday. I have been scurrying around trying to figure out what to wear, finding a babysitter, pedicures, manicures, etc. AHHHHHH! I could kill him! It''s one of those ''important'' corporate events, too, so we can''t even skip out on it! I have to smile and look pretty and sit up straight all night. Grrrrr...I could really rant and rant about this which is the last thing I should be doing right now when there are chipped toenails to attend to. This will cost him some jewelry! LOL!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, look on the bright side, at least you''re not having the party!
grins-xmas.gif

Now get out of here and tend to them toenails!!

And let us know how it was and how much you''re in for.
27.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2007 4:09:48 PM
You guys are cracking me up!!! Now I see your beautiful face Skippy! I still have no time for pics! Hopefully soon! My darling, precious, oh so communicative hubby (are you reading sarcasm yet) forgot to mention that he has accepted an invitation, on OUR behalf for a holiday party TOMORROW NIGHT. He tells me this yesterday. I have been scurrying around trying to figure out what to wear, finding a babysitter, pedicures, manicures, etc. AHHHHHH! I could kill him! It's one of those 'important' corporate events, too, so we can't even skip out on it! I have to smile and look pretty and sit up straight all night. Grrrrr...I could really rant and rant about this which is the last thing I should be doing right now when there are chipped toenails to attend to. This will cost him some jewelry! LOL!!!
Thanks, I should have use an Easter Island head that day. heheee Now that would have been funny. lol

Yay for more bling; I wish I could do that because I have hubby's bosses party next weekend. Maybe you can give me lessons.
2.gif
heheee

Glad you are getting a pedi! Heheheee I like Ellen's thinking, yeah, keep us posted on how much you're in for; we will help ya figure out what to get.
9.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Funny thing is when I mentioned that his lapse would cost him he just continued reading his Popular Science like he hadn''t heard anything at all
29.gif

Oh yeah, Ellen, my neighbor''s hubby just did that to her. He said, "By the way, we are having 10 people over on Saturday!" And this was after having family staying with them for a week! So yes, I''m happy to not be the host of this party!

DH''s boss? Nothing like a little obligation, huh Skippy! Do have fun!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2007 10:14:52 PM
Funny thing is when I mentioned that his lapse would cost him he just continued reading his Popular Science like he hadn''t heard anything at all
29.gif

Oh yeah, Ellen, my neighbor''s hubby just did that to her. He said, ''By the way, we are having 10 people over on Saturday!'' And this was after having family staying with them for a week! So yes, I''m happy to not be the host of this party!

DH''s boss? Nothing like a little obligation, huh Skippy! Do have fun!
hehee, my hubby likes those kind of magazines. Gosh, I am glad I don''t have to throw any party''s.
32.gif
Your poor neighbor! She definitely needs a present and who better to help her think up somethin good.
11.gif
31.gif
2.gif
heheee

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2007 8:04:14 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
You guys, your posts are hilarious. We have such a great crew of silly people here.. I could never be bored.. so.. you guys are all little stinkers.. and.. I''m sad there''s not jewelry to see..
cryin.gif

Snothead..
slider_sigh.gif

.... ok, but I still really, really love you guys.
grins-xmas.gif
lol.gif

bighug5.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/14/2007 1:22:38 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

I'm just going to adopt you all as my sisters.. that's all. I have to. You've become so much part of my day I just have to!
Ahhhhhhh, I feel COMPLETELY the SAME about you all!!!!
slider_grouphugg.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Miranda, I didn't want to threadjack so I hope you see this. I did see the barbie nursery; I think it is cute. Darn to no FAO Schwartz in Cali anymore; you can hang out in that place forever (so many cool things)! I do only have nephews; I buy them legos and clothes. I actually have a goddaughter but she is 1 so I just bought her hello kitty since she is so little. I bet you have a blast w/you daughter. When she gets older you girls could do lots of damage.
2.gif
hehee I loved shopping w/my mom and sis when I was younger; well, I still enjoy it today
9.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2007 9:36:52 PM
Miranda, I didn''t want to threadjack so I hope you see this. I did see the barbie nursery; I think it is cute. Darn to no FAO Schwartz in Cali anymore; you can hang out in that place forever (so many cool things)! I do only have nephews; I buy them legos and clothes. I actually have a goddaughter but she is 1 so I just bought her hello kitty since she is so little. I bet you have a blast w/you daughter. When she gets older you girls could do lots of damage.
2.gif
hehee I loved shopping w/my mom and sis when I was younger; well, I still enjoy it today
9.gif
Our playroom closet is full of legos! The boys still play with them at 13 and 12. Heck, DH and I play with them. Have you seen the lego creator game? Here''s a link http://www.amazon.com/Lego-Creator/dp/B00000J46F One of the boys got it as a gift 8 or so years ago and DD loves it now. It''s super fun. Your nephews might like it. I''ll bet it''s so fun for you to have a goddaughter! Hello Kitty is cute! Girls are so much fun. I''ll bet you can''t wait until she''s older.

Ahhh, Skippy, unfortunately, DD and I have already started to do damage. Let''s put it this way...She cries and whines when it''s time to go home from the mall. Sometimes, she sits on my lap and goes through the SMTR folder page by page. She not only knows what prongs are, but, can tell you the difference between split prongs and single prongs. She is my young padewan learner (SP? - you know, the pupils from Star Wars). I''m so glad she''s girly.

Are your mom and sis close by? How fun that you guys still go shopping together.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2007 7:08:53 PM
Our playroom closet is full of legos! The boys still play with them at 13 and 12. Heck, DH and I play with them. Have you seen the lego creator game? Here's a link http://www.amazon.com/Lego-Creator/dp/B00000J46F One of the boys got it as a gift 8 or so years ago and DD loves it now. It's super fun. Your nephews might like it. I'll bet it's so fun for you to have a goddaughter! Hello Kitty is cute! Girls are so much fun. I'll bet you can't wait until she's older.

Ahhh, Skippy, unfortunately, DD and I have already started to do damage. Let's put it this way...She cries and whines when it's time to go home from the mall. Sometimes, she sits on my lap and goes through the SMTR folder page by page. She not only knows what prongs are, but, can tell you the difference between split prongs and single prongs. She is my young padewan learner (SP? - you know, the pupils from Star Wars). I'm so glad she's girly.

Are your mom and sis close by? How fun that you guys still go shopping together.
Miranda, you crack me up on the SMTR thread; it is a fun thread for sure!!! Does DD wear jewelry? I loved shopping too when I was her age; we use to hide bags of clothes from my dad. hehee Well my family and I are pretty close for the most part.

Wow those legos are way cool; I never know what to get the nephews so I bet they would love that! Last time I saw them they played board games and were making paper boats and airplanes so that would be fun for sure!!! What ages would be best suited for that game? The boys are 6 and 9.

Kids clothes are so much fun to shop for too! I always see the cutest girls clothes; I do love to buy little outfits for my goddaughter. Boys clothes are cute but not as cute as all the fun girls clothes.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2007 7:27:27 PM

Date: 12/19/2007 7:08:53 PM
Our playroom closet is full of legos! The boys still play with them at 13 and 12. Heck, DH and I play with them. Have you seen the lego creator game? Here''s a link http://www.amazon.com/Lego-Creator/dp/B00000J46F One of the boys got it as a gift 8 or so years ago and DD loves it now. It''s super fun. Your nephews might like it. I''ll bet it''s so fun for you to have a goddaughter! Hello Kitty is cute! Girls are so much fun. I''ll bet you can''t wait until she''s older.

Ahhh, Skippy, unfortunately, DD and I have already started to do damage. Let''s put it this way...She cries and whines when it''s time to go home from the mall. Sometimes, she sits on my lap and goes through the SMTR folder page by page. She not only knows what prongs are, but, can tell you the difference between split prongs and single prongs. She is my young padewan learner (SP? - you know, the pupils from Star Wars). I''m so glad she''s girly.

Miranda, you crack me up on the SMTR thread; it is a fun thread for sure!!! Does DD wear jewelry? I loved shopping too when I was her age; we use to hide bags of clothes from my dad. hehee Well my family and I are pretty close for the most part.

Wow those legos are way cool; I never know what to get the nephews so I bet they would love that! Last time I saw them they played board games and were making paper boats and airplanes so that would be fun for sure!!! What ages would be best suited for that game? The boys are 6 and 9.

Kids clothes are so much fun to shop for too! I always see the cutest girls clothes; I do love to buy little outfits for my goddaughter. Boys clothes are cute but not as cute as all the fun girls clothes.
Yep. She loves jewelry. She got her ears pierced last Jan here''s the thread if you''re bored https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/daughter-wants-ears-pierced.52917/

6 and 9 will be perfect for that game. It''s very fun and it''s a nice game for kids to play when there is an age gap since there is really no skill required. Just luck and the ability to build legos.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Miranda, your daughter is adorable!!!! What a cutie! I do remember that thread now that you posted the link!
The game you listed is no longer for sale unless I buy it from ebay, darn! I told hubby about it and we thought it would be lots of fun but then I went looking for it and only ebay came up. I went to the lego site and didn''t see it, darn. Have you gone to legoland?? My friend lives in SD and takes her daughter there. hehee

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results