clarity

#JOTW Mint Tourmaline Ring by David Klass

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truly stunning!:eek2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@JPie I get the rabbit hole...I’ve been wanting a colored stone but not sure how to purchase a good one..Would I assume that all Jeff White stones wouldn’t have a window, etc.? I know nothing about how to purchase a good one. I want either a pink tourmaline or a pad, blue zircon..sigh..:doh:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This turned out awesome!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorge!!!
I also just bought mint tourmaline though not as beautiful as this!!
I’m sure it’s lovely! What do you have planned for yours?

yayyyyyyy this is SO PRETTY! Congrats!
Thank you!

What a stunning ring JPie! Love, love the shapes you picked for the side diamonds. Very cool ring.
Thank you! I always loved the gems from the Tiffany Victoria collection, which this was definitely inspired by.

I'm in love with this! What a lovely colored tourmaline!
Thank you! Glad you like it.

Lovely stone and ring, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:
Thank you!

Really stunning! Beautiful stone and gorgeous setting!
Thanks!

Wowsers, totally gorgeous :love:
:kiss2:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JPie Mintylicious:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

I love everything about this ring. That stone :love:, the elegant and feminine setting :love:.
The whole package is amazbling on you.

LOVE LOVE LOVE.:love::love::love:
Thanks Missy! I didn’t know I wanted a mint tourmaline until I saw this one. :lol:

That color!!! :love::love::love:
Thanks! I’m hoping the sun will come out so I can take pics under different lighting.

Truly stunning!:eek2:
Thanks PB!

@JPie I get the rabbit hole...I’ve been wanting a colored stone but not sure how to purchase a good one..Would I assume that all Jeff White stones wouldn’t have a window, etc.? I know nothing about how to purchase a good one. I want either a pink tourmaline or a pad, blue zircon..sigh..:doh:
I have no idea either! I just assumed that anything cut by Jeff White would be done well. Blue zircons are on my wish list too; I actually purchased on Edwardian three-stone with old cut diamonds, but that ring got lost in the mail.

This turned out awesome!
Thanks! DK has really been knocking it out of the park lately.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks @JPie I’m going to try not to look at his website..:whistle:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is amazing! It reminds me of Christmas...like a holy swag. Gorgeous colors, gorgeous ring!

xjsbellamias13

Shiny_Rock
Woah! I love that!! I usually don't care for colored stones, but that is so beautiful!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looking never hurt anybody! :twisted2::mrgreen2:

Thank you!

In hindsight, it seems obvious that a mint tourmaline would be right up my alley. It matches my tea mug!

DC4E670B-EC12-475D-9078-41C8E244D5D9.jpeg
Ooooooooooooooh! I love that ring! I like that mug too! :razz:

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Delicate color, bling-y yet classy--I love it!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JPie -

Love it! I came very close (had the CADs made an' all) to having something the same made for my round yellow sapphire, but went a different direction in the end. It's a classic Harry Winston style, and reminds me also of @Madam Bijoux's STUNNING Tiffany ring which I have obsessed over since first seeing it!

And now I'll have to lust after your STUNNING tourmaline creation, JPie! What a glorious, glorious ring! It looks perfect on your hand and the proportions are exquisite! I absolutely love it - to say nothing of that perfect mint green color! Congratulations on getting this beautiful jewel completely right.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This turned our beautifully! :love: And I find the color of the tourmaline to be quite soothing!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Outstanding! :love::appl:

cheers--Sharon

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woah! I love that!! I usually don't care for colored stones, but that is so beautiful!
Thank you!

Ooooooooooooooh! I love that ring! I like that mug too! :razz:
Thanks! The mug is from David's Tea and I love that it has an infuser and a lid that doubles as a saucer for the infuser.

Beautiful ring! Delicate color, bling-y yet classy--I love it!
Thank you!

@JPie -
Love it! I came very close (had the CADs made an' all) to having something the same made for my round yellow sapphire, but went a different direction in the end. It's a classic Harry Winston style, and reminds me also of @Madam Bijoux's STUNNING Tiffany ring which I have obsessed over since first seeing it!

And now I'll have to lust after your STUNNING tourmaline creation, JPie! What a glorious, glorious ring! It looks perfect on your hand and the proportions are exquisite! I absolutely love it - to say nothing of that perfect mint green color! Congratulations on getting this beautiful jewel completely right.
Thank you very much! I don't know if I recall seeing your yellow sapphire? Must go look now! :razz:

Also, I had no idea that Harry Winston does this style too. That's really good to know because I was feeling a bit sheepish about copying the design from Victor Canera's Instagram and was only partly successful in convincing myself that this is well-covered ground.

This turned our beautifully! :love: And I find the color of the tourmaline to be quite soothing!
Thanks, me too!

HI:

Outstanding! :love::appl:

cheers--Sharon
Thank you!

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s stunning! Who called dibs?! :geek2: The color of that tourmaline is fantastic and looks great next to those diamonds! What a great job all around.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an attention grabber. Truly gorgeous! I am wiping drool off my keyboard.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s stunning! Who called dibs?! :geek2: The color of that tourmaline is fantastic and looks great next to those diamonds! What a great job all around.
Thanks! :D

What an attention grabber. Truly gorgeous! I am wiping drool off my keyboard.
Thank you!

AMRN0516

Rough_Rock
I’m sure it’s lovely! What do you have planned for yours?

Thank you!

Thank you! I always loved the gems from the Tiffany Victoria collection, which this was definitely inspired by.

Thank you! Glad you like it.

Thank you!

Thanks!

:kiss2:

I haven’t decided yet! We have a home in Maine and I have been searching for one from the mine in our town. It’s long been closed so it’s harder to find, even locally. I bought for its origins. I am thinking about using it as a center for my target ring project. Or for a necklace. Mostly, i’m Just going to sit around and think about it for a bit!!! It’s just over a carat and square cushion

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness I just adore this! I've always wanted a tourmaline ring this color!!! What a great design too. The diamonds look like petals, it's like a magical flower almost with green flower center and white petals. It's amazing!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Tourmaline in a great setting:appl::love:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven’t decided yet! We have a home in Maine and I have been searching for one from the mine in our town. It’s long been closed so it’s harder to find, even locally. I bought for its origins. I am thinking about using it as a center for my target ring project. Or for a necklace. Mostly, i’m Just going to sit around and think about it for a bit!!! It’s just over a carat and square cushion
That’s pretty cool! I had no idea that they used to mine tourmalines in Maine.

Oh my goodness I just adore this! I've always wanted a tourmaline ring this color!!! What a great design too. The diamonds look like petals, it's like a magical flower almost with green flower center and white petals. It's amazing!
Thank you! She’s big & bold but still a lady.

Beautiful Tourmaline in a great setting:appl::love:
Thank you!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh I love the color, it looks like easter grass. So fun!:appl:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JPie , Your ring is GORGEOUS!!!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did I miss this until now?!! Stunning Elegance - absolutely gorgeous and looks perfect on your hand.

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
The color!! How the diamonds set the main stone off! Exquisite! I love it!

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! stunning color stone & setting! I love the YG prongs!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous! That minty goodness... :lickout: Lovely unique setting too, well done to DK.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results