shape
carat
color
clarity

MINES Wedding pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
You look totally smoking hot you silly girl...and you are so photogenic! Your little girls look absolutely darling and your new hubby looks like he thinks he just won the lottery!

Congratulations and hurry up and post some more pictures! Love the hair and the dress!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful pics!! You and your husband look so happy, and you''re positively shining!! Congratulations!!
36.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ummmm, I don''t see anyone who could ever be considered "fat and nasty" in any of these pics......?!?!?!??!

Seriously Mine, what the heck are you talking about, woman?!?!!? You looked gooooorrgeous!!! I love your new dress, it''s sooo pretty and it was really flattering on you! And I think the pic of you and the girls where you''re looking down toward them is just PRECIOUS!!!

Congratulations, and I don''t want to hear anymore of this "fat and nasty" business because it''s just not true!!
9.gif

caligal

Shiny_Rock
Just in case you needed another person weighing in.... YOU LOOK MARVELOUS, BEAUTIFUL, and STUNNING in those photos!
36.gif
36.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Mine,
I just wanted to tell you too that the pics you posted look great. The colors are so vivid and elegant. Everyone looks so pretty! You have a beautiful family. You also dont look fat. Your bustline looks voluptous and your figure is perfect in the dress!

Im wondering if you are going through that post wedding let down phase. You had so many emotions planning the wedding and now that its done the stress can all release itself in a good cry! I know I went through that. Afterwards anything wedding related or related to my pics, or the things that went wrong, or went right, all made me cry! I burst into tears the next day when my friend asked me why no one stood up for me when I walked down the aisle and if it was some Scottish tradition. I didnt even pay attention but later on was like OMG everyone forgot to stand up for me when I walked down the aisle! I cried for days over that! I also obsessed about how huge and hideous my nose looks in my pictures. But no one else thought so. I think I kept looking for an excuse for a "redo" and nit picked everthing, but i really just wanted to not let the "bridal" feeling go away! We are always so critical of ourselves. Just yesterday I ran into some wedding guests and they told me that ours was the best wedding they ever went to and we looked so happy that day. No one paid attention to anything but how we felt and how much fun they had!

So dont worry girl, what you are feeling is normal and when it all settles back down I think you will go back and see how gorgeous your pics are and how great you looked and how you felt that day!

congrats!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
MINE, congratulations on your wedding! I saw your comments about yourself and then saw the pictures - you were glowing and radiant in all of them so stop worrying about the photos.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh Mine, you look gorgeous in those pics!!!!!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
You look goregous! What a beautiful bride.

I remember the pics from your hair/makeup trial, and you weren''t sure about the hair. Everything turned out sooo pretty!

WE NEED MORE PICS!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
MINE, you pics are fantastic, you are a gorgeous bride, I love all the vibrant colors, and you and your entire family are just picture perfect. Always look at yourself and know that you are beautiful!

I love your cake too!!!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woooo Mine, You look FABULOUS!!! What a beautiful bride :) Beautiful girls too

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!! and smack, smack (for the not true comments about your pictures!
38.gif
1.gif
). I love your dress and hair and colors and cake and and....well you get the idea!
3.gif

Great pictures. More would be great!
36.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Mine, you are GORGEOUS!!!! You look absolutely radiant in your photos. I especially love the one with you and your equally beautiful daughters--so precious. Congratulations and stop being silly, you look amazing!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine, you look gorgeous and the pictures are fabulous. You hubby is so handsome and your girls are just beautiful. It looks like a wonderful ceremony and reception. Love the pics with all the kids.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Thank you again everyone. I have been running on empty for so long, I think yesterday I just ran out of fumes to run on. Punch, you are probably right, between graduation, a wedding and a house, it makes sense that I would be rethinking things.

I have a few more pics. My favorites are not in yet however, those I have to wait for. Those are the photojournalistic ones that I love so much.

fountaintim.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I love the ones with the kids. I think some one asked if they are all mine.. naw..lol.. just two.. but I love hem all so much .. so they know I am talking about them when I say they are Miss Mines!! babies
28.gif

I wish that I had the other shot of this (with the other photo guy) the whole floor was filled with little girls spinning in a circle to make their dresses poof, so I joined them.. It was a blast.

spinning.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Another with my man.

withtin.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
He looks so intelligent in this pic...

myhandsomehubby.jpg

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Mine you look gorgeous!
Congratulations!!!
36.gif

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
You look absolutely beautiful! And your kids are gorgeous! I''ll be happy if I look half as good as you.

Rebemdee

Shiny_Rock
You are crazy! Those pics are gorgeous. I think we are always over critical of our photos. All I see is the double chin in every one of my photos, but everybody else says they look fine. So I just have to get over it. So GET OVER IT and look at those pics, where you look radiant and happy on one of the best days of your life, and let yourself see them as others do. You are beautiful.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
oh sheesh, you do NOT look fat. you look fantastic!!! and I love your hair it turned out gorgeous.... and your kids are the cutest!!!! I wish we had more little ones at our wedding, but we don''t know/have that many family/friends w/young kids.

jewelryjunkie

Rough_Rock
36.gif
Congrats!
36.gif

You look so beautiful and happy! I just love your hair and dress. The colors you picked for your bouquet are so vibrant, love it!

I hope y''all live happily every after!!!
9.gif

Dodger Gurl

Shiny_Rock
What the heck are you talking about girl? You look great!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Mine, the pics are beautiful! I''m glad to hear it was a blast! Congrats!
36.gif

Tiffany1976

Shiny_Rock
Mine,

You look so beautiful. Your dress looks amazing, the fit is great, your hair looks wonderful....you are very pretty. I wish you could see what we see, because you are truly stunning. Hey, I''m a stylist, I KNOW you are gorgeous. xoxo Tiffany

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
MINE!, you look perfect!!! You have a great hourglass figure (not FAT by any stretch of the imagination!!!), and your face is flawless!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
My dear MINE!! You are crazy, you look so beautiful and happy!! I love the one with you and your daughters, really a great shot!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never come to this forum, but I saw MINE''s post and I HAD to see her wedding pictures!!!

You are beautiful and I LOVE your colors in your wedding!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
omg MINE you look GORGEOUS!!!! i absolutely adore that pics of you with your girls...so precious! and ditto with the radiant comments, you are glowing with happiness and there is nothing more beautiful than that!

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Okay Mine, I just had to post! Honestly, my first thought when I opened up this thread and saw those pictures is...Is she insane??? Fat is not a word anyone on this planet would use to describe the way you look in those photos. You have a wonderful hourglass figure with a tiny waist. I think you look absolutely beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results