shape
carat
color
clarity

MINES Wedding pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I put a sad face cause I HATE them. I looked so fat and nasty in them. I just got over a good cry and I thought I would post just a small few.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Me .. Dh.. and my babies

allandthegirls2.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
What are you talking about?!?!?!?!?!? You look sooooooooo beautiful, as do your husband and daughters!!!!! I LOVE the new dress and everything looks PERFECT!!! I can''t wait to see more pictures!!!! Now buck up and enjoy being MARRIED finally!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
MINE! That is a gorgeous picture!! You look beautiful and radiant in them. You do not look fat, Mine, come on! And besides it doesn't matter how you look, it's how you feel now and how you felt in that moment. And I can tell that you were incredibly happy at that moment
1.gif
Congratulations and best wishes!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
What!? Mine, you look absolutely beautiful! All of you look wonderful & happy...such a handsome family. I''m sorry you''re not pleased with your pictures, but they look great to me. Congratulations on your wedding--I hope you had a wonderful time. I''d love to see more pictures...

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I agree - I see no fat people in that picture (in fact I was admiring how defined your collarbones looked - I wish mine looked even close to that good!). You look absolutely beautiful and radiant, and your whole family looks so happy! Please try to see through your misconceptions about yourself and see how beautiful you look in that picture (and I''m sure in others as well).

widget

Ideal_Rock
I''m with albicocca: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!?????

You all look wonderful and happy! (and you and your daughters are BEAUTIFUL!!)

Now, knock it off...
2.gif
....and start posting more pictures, girl!!!

widget

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
another

usandgrooms.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
another

anothertogether.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay smack smack smack! You look insanely gorgeous and I want to see more pictures of all those beautiful people!!!
36.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
one of my very few favorites

oneoffavorites.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
My very yummy cake

vryyummycake.jpg

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
very nice pictures, MINE, lovin'' the gerbera bouquets.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
You all look gorgeous!!!!! Congratulations on your marriage!

(The one of you and the girls is so beautiful and perfect!)

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone.. I suppose I just wanted to look .. skinny... and when I see the pictures I don''t feel even close. The wedding was wonderful though and everyone had such a great time. This is one of my favorite pictures.. here is a picture at the reception with all my babies.. sans a couple that were too afraid to get in the picture.

allmybabies.jpg

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2006 3:46:47 PM
Author: MINE!!
one of my very few favorites
Me too! You & your girls look gorgeous & look at your tiny waist!
36.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
My favorite part of the night.. boogieing with the babies

myfavoriteparty.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
here is good picture of my colors.. Except I was tripping over my crinoline at the time...lol

tripping.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2006 3:58:59 PM
Author: MINE!!
here is good picture of my colors.. Except I was tripping over my crinoline at the time...lol
That is so funny, and cute.
1.gif
And look how tiny you look. Love your colors.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
And finally me and my DH

meandtik.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
What do you mean you look fat??? Good Lord MINE, you look BEAUTIFUL. You have a darling figure, I wish I looked as good as you. You have a beautiful family too. I love your wedding pictures. You and dh look so happy together.

Linda

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Thank you again everyone. I suppose I do need a right good smack.. ugh!!... I had the best day and the wedding and reception was nothing but perfect!!!

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
You look gorgeous!!!!! I wish I looked that good in mine! I was pale as a ghost in all my pictures and hated them.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree -- smack smack smack!
9.gif
There are no fat or even chubby people in ANY of those pictures! You were a drop-dead gorgeous bride....so beautiful and elegant. And everything looked perfect....I LOVE your vivid colors (red and pink together is so classy) and your kids are so cute! And of course, DH was a dapper, handsome groom. What more could you want?
1.gif
Congratulations!!!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Oh!!!
Your DRESS! Your DRESS!!!! I finally got to see your dress! Oh Mine! No joke, no lies, no flattery.
You look lovely! You really look gorgeous! I literally gasped! Oh honey,
I hate that you don''t see what we see!
YOU absolutely gorgeous!

Rub your eyes and look again, you look amazing.

Tybee

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
We are all so critical of ourselves. You look amazing! You really do. When i look at them i think, I hope I look that pretty at my wedding. Why do we all think we will weigh 100 pounds on our wedding day???

Not only do you look amazing, you look really happy! Congrats on a beautiful wedding!

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
i think, like everyone else here, that you made a gorgeous bride!!
and i hope that one day you''ll be able to look at the pictures and think the same.

sydneycasandra

Shiny_Rock
You look gorgeous and *very* happy!

I am confused on all the "babies" though- are those all your kids!? Wowee! (Is there something here I am out of the loop on?)

Congratulations to a beautiful and very thoroughly elated looking bride.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
HUH??? You look gorgeous!!! What a beautiful bride you were and your kids are too darn cute. So is your DH!! They are lovely pictures MINE. Thanks so much for sharing them!!!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
listen here, Missy: You look GORGEOUS!!!!!!! tan, happy, thin, lovely, radiant. You were a BEAUTIFUL bride and I love all the pics--so precious w/ your girls and all the kids, w/ your DH, and I LOVE the hair!!!

You look WONDERFUL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results