shape
carat
color
clarity

Mine....

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I started on a little project before DD's surgery date. I was in the middle of talking to Grace about a BGB she had while also weighing my options with a WF trade up. Well, as luck would have it the pieces of the puzzle started to come together before we left for the hospital on 9/4. Many thanks to Grace and the original owner (who I understand is a PSer) for being patient with me when my focus shifted from talk of bling to DD.

No pictures yet but I'm the newest member of the following clubs...

1. She went solitaire :naughty:
2. I'm in the 2.0 ct club! :Up_to_something:
3. SBF OMG be still my beating heart. :love:

I promise pictures when I'm not doing schedules for meds... Alarm set tonight for 12:00 am and 3 am or figuring out how to make DD (AKA The Princess and the Pea) comfortable.

_10273.jpg

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

*love*

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how wonderful! I love the BGD blues! :cheeky:

What solitaire setting are you going to put it in?

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely!! :appl:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! How exciting!!! I can't wait to see pictures. Congratulations! :appl: :appl: :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, really beautiful Mayk!! :love: :appl: Can't wait to see pics!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woo hoo !!! What a gorgeous stone :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful! Gorgeous! Brilliant! :love:
You deserve it mama! :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! Can't wait to see pics!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!! Can't wait to see your pics. Hope everything is well with DD!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
BADA BLING BADA BOOM!!! :love: :appl: :love: Now that should help YOU recover from DDs surgery! Lol :lol:

It's gorgeous! When will it be on your finger so we can see the action shots? Mom helping daughter wearing honking ring...you know... Those pics :wink2:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Can't wait to see more pics MayK and so glad that DD is home and being princess like...that means she's feeling a little better! :appl: :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is exciting! So glad that DD is recouperating well! Can't wait to see some pictures of this on your hand!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
First of all so glad you and the "princess and the pea" (yanno that was a nickname my mom gave me when I was a kid haha) are safe and sound and home and that your dd is doing well!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Now, on to the beautiful bling! W :love: W... Gorgeous MayK! I cannot wait to see pics of this on your lovely fingers. May you wear this in health and happiness!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! Please tell me you still plan on using your stack with a solitare! It was TDF!!!!

Hope your DD continues to get better! :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I"m so glad that your daughter is home and beginning her next phase of healing. And I'm thrilled that you nabbed that gorgeous BGD blue! I had been drooling over it on JbEG's website. Gorgeous!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So excited for you that this worked out! :appl: Gorgeous stone!!! :love: And now your two hands are more balanced! :bigsmile:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB... oh yes... I'm wearing it with three of the four bands right now... I'd really like to find a channel set eternity with milgrain at some point. :Up_to_something:

For now I'm planning to keep it in the existing setting (yeah.. I didn't really have a financial plan for a new setting)... and eventually I would like to do a Vatche four prong I can't remember now if it was Venus or Bliss I was leaning toward.. but I have plenty of time and NO money... :-o

DS a big HEARTY thank you :wavey: .. because you helped me make this decision.. between trying on your ring at lunch and then helpful feedback... so pat yourself on the back!!! HUG!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
MayK that's a gorgeous diamond :lickout: Excited to see handshots! I'm sure it's breathtaking!

So happy that your daughter is home and on the road to recovery :)) After seeing the xrays in the other thread it is amazing what the surgeons were able to do for her. Very happy for your family :appl:

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Aw!!! YAY!!! It's grogeous MayK!!!! I hope you love it! I'm praying for your DD and your family, please keep us updated.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! Can't wait to see more pics!

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Spectacular!!! :appl: Can't wait for more pics & I hope your daughter's recovery is easy on her.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is it sunny in Florida yet??? got any pics to share with us??? :naughty: :Up_to_something:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whooooo Hoooooo, gorgeous! I can't wait to see more pics! I hope your daughter recovers quickly!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Mayk! How is your daughter doing? Look forward to more pics!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: :appl: :love:

Fayethful

Rough_Rock
I'm glad it went to a PS-er so I can still see pictures!! I hope your DD is feeling well and you are enjoying your new pretty as much as I did for a short while. It is an absolutely beautiful stone, wear it in good health and happiness :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results