shape
carat
color
clarity

MINE.. for my fellow colored gem lovers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Here is a peek at my yummy new rings... I posted it in the SMTR forum... but I know that sometimes I don''t stray out of this forumm... just wanted to share!!!

mypreccssious.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
one more..like my avatar

closercloser.jpg

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!! I''ve been waiting to see them together. Congratulations again, Mine. They are absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!
30.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
stunning....simply stunning!

and congratulations re the nuptials!

peace, movie zombie

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/1/2005 10:09:43 PM
Author:MINE!!
Here is a peek at my yummy new rings... I posted it in the SMTR forum... but I know that sometimes I don't stray out of this forumm... just wanted to share!!!

I saw your incredible rings posted in another forum, Mine, but am glad you also posted the photos here. Like you, I often spend a lot of time here. I guess we all have our special fora. Another poll topic might be, "where do you spend your time while on Pricescope?". Some of us know each other from only one forum, sometimes from two or more. Many of us probably never run into many of the other Pricescope posters!

I tend to be here (Colored Stones),Hangout, Jewelry Pieces, and Around the World. I do not keep up with most of the other fora at all.

Deb

rubydick

Shiny_Rock
Mine,

That''s a sweet ring indeed. You can be extremely proud.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2005 11:19:12 PM
Author: Richard Hughes
Mine,

That''s a sweet ring indeed. You can be extremely proud.

Thank you so very much everyone!!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Stunning look!!!
30.gif
I''d like to add that I saw spessartite for the first time in person today, and the ones that I saw did not look nearly as rich and vibrant as your fabulous stone looks! Many congrats!! It is a BEAUTIFUL set.
30.gif

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

That is mind blowing! They look like one ring all together!

MINE - make sure to drive safe - the number of car accidents caused by drivers who star at their sparkly rings is climbing!
26.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I love your rings! Everytime I see your center stone I had something jsut at the edge of my mind...I just realized it reminded me of the color of an orange tootsie roll pop! It is just such a fun ring and I adore the way your wedding bands flank either side and sit beneath the halo, very spiffy.

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
that is a lovely set! I''ll bet you get a lot of compliments on it. The orange color is amazizng.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results