shape
carat
color
clarity

Milwaukee Area Jewlery, Good stores, Antique style

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

opfreak

Rough_Rock
Any one here know any good stores that have antique style rings around milwaukee?

I''m looking online right now, but would really want to look and hold something before buying it.

This is because of the fact I have noticed that rings look one way in a picture and completely different in real life.

so far my online sreach has been disaponting. found stuff online I liked but emails seemed to have just gone quite. I can be busy so calling is hard alot of the times. and even places like WF, GOG, and some smaller places just seem to stop replying, Maybe there busy or I do not sound serious enough in my emails but its getting frustrating already.

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would try Robert Hack....on the corner of 76th and Layton...close to Best Buy. They have alot of styles there, antique as well.....but they are of course way overpriced...

but if you just want to go and try some on....gives you good ideas...and you can decide what looks best on your hand.

also, I have had the best of luck dealing with the manager, Brian, at Rogers & Hollands in Mayfair Mall......most people on PS dont like mall stores...but I have dealt and worked with alot of mall stores....and Brian is by far the best! He will not steer you wrong.

Jareds out in Brookfield is a good place to window shop too.

good luck!

opfreak

Rough_Rock
thanks, Looking for much more of a setting, and getting diamond elsewhere though, something like a tacrio, or kirk kara, maybe. G/F loves green lakes jewerly stuff, but there on my list of places I emailed and never heard anything.

Like a nicely engraved solitare is what I''m looking for. WF has a really nice looking ring with sidestones. And was tempted to just get that but got like 2 emails, then nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results