shape
carat
color
clarity

Miligrain Bezels?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

catlwade

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have a double bezel out there with miligrain like this?

I love James Meyer''s double bezels with the miligrain, and am looking for more like it.

miligrain.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I'm pretty sure that's Chrono's ring- hopefully she'll chime in.
1.gif

catlwade

Rough_Rock
Love this ring as well - anymore out there with this miligrain bezel look?

catlwade

Rough_Rock
oops - that didnt work before

bezelb1111catlwade.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
That''s Coati''s ring I believe (or at least the style). It''s stunning - if you go search for her ring thread on SMTR there are many more pics.

catlwade

Rough_Rock
Yes, I look at them often! I love love love her ring. Still looking for more milgrain bezels like it - I can''t find any!

paeony

Shiny_Rock
Premium
some of my favorite milgrain bezels are at SingleStone:

http://www.singlestone.com/

still not quite sure what you mean by "double" bezel

catlwade

Rough_Rock
ohh- thanks! They do have a ton. I guess I mean how those both have a double setting around the diamond. Instead of just a single piece of metal it looks like they both have two..????

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 7:08:11 PM
Author: catlwade
oops - that didnt work before
That is my favorite ring on this site!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Milgrain on a bezel, so yum

paeony

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/26/2009 8:30:32 PM
ohh- thanks! They do have a ton. I guess I mean how those both have a double setting around the diamond. Instead of just a single piece of metal it looks like they both have two..????
Hmmm - could it be you mean-- one single piece of metal, but only one edge has milgrain-- so part of the bezel is smooth and another edge is textured?

Any idea of you like the milgrain on the inside of the bezel or farther out? (the 1st pic you posted (Chrono''s)-- inside (and most Singlestone styles)-- the 2nd (Coati''s -James Meyer)- a little farther out)
Or does it matter?

ButterBean

Shiny_Rock
Mine isn''t double, but very pretty I think.

BB227-top.jpg

catlwade

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 12:17:58 AM
Author: paeony
Date: 2/26/2009 8:30:32 PM

Hmmm - could it be you mean-- one single piece of metal, but only one edge has milgrain-- so part of the bezel is smooth and another edge is textured?

Any idea of you like the milgrain on the inside of the bezel or farther out? (the 1st pic you posted (Chrono''s)-- inside (and most Singlestone styles)-- the 2nd (Coati''s -James Meyer)- a little farther out)

Or does it matter?

Maybe that is what I mean - it looks like 2 different pieces to me on the James Meyer, but maybe it is one? Either way I love both of those pics I put on. I THINK I like it a little further out though...

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 7:55:43 AM
Author: ButterBean
Mine isn''t double, but very pretty I think.
swoon.. man I love bezels with milgrain.

That''s a show stopper too!

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
I''m having my ering made with an emerald cut diamond and sapphire baguette accents. I''m having it done in bezel milgrained setting. It MIGHT be ready on Thursday. If it is I''ll post pics asap. I love the art deco milgrain style

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This isn''t quite what you want I don''t think but I had millgraining added to a plain bezel for the central stone and as you can see (if you ignore the halo) it does sort of give a double bezel look. This was added to a very inexpensive LOGR setting but I like the way it''s ended up.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are all so lovely!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so
30.gif
over Coati''s ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results