shape
carat
color
clarity

Mikimoto Pearl bracelets

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone! Please those of you with pearl bracelets, which do you like the most?
Exhibit A
177704D9-B94D-4C3E-84E0-66C0BC9BB552.png
Exhibit B
86CE3992-273B-4920-95E4-F97C48E4689A.png
Exhibit C
6F0CE309-F9F4-4683-9EC1-7CF96D9FB88F.png
Exhibit D
A7577A95-3479-4A49-958B-0E712E75A4C4.png
Exhibit E
854AA652-0CD7-4065-898B-1D671383D379.png

I’m in between Exhibit B, Exhibit D, & Exhibit E.

amoline

Shiny_Rock
Without commenting on any brand, all of these bracelets are very nice designs but they do say something "different."

The all-pearl bracelet tends to be a dressier look and is more of the classic pearl bracelet.

The stations with diamonds included is a nice mix of sparkle that still gives you some glamour

And the only-pearl station bracelets are a nice in between that can be dressed up and also worn daily.

As for gold color, really depends on skin tone and what other jewelry types you're pairing with.

What sort of look are you going for?

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Without commenting on any brand, all of these bracelets are very nice designs but they do say something "different."

The all-pearl bracelet tends to be a dressier look and is more of the classic pearl bracelet.

The stations with diamonds included is a nice mix of sparkle that still gives you some glamour

And the only-pearl station bracelets are a nice in between that can be dressed up and also worn daily.

As for gold color, really depends on skin tone and what other jewelry types you're pairing with.

What sort of look are you going for?

I am going for something that can be worn daily, both casual & glam.

molinePDG

Shiny_Rock
Trade
(I'm formerly amoline, now trade side)

In general, pearl bracelets are not usually daily wear items. However, I would recommend that for more regular wear the station bracelet will serve better- they tend to be less expensive than full bracelets and they are more in the area of casual wear.

If you like diamonds, it's definitely a worthy consideration for a station bracelet to include some as well.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with all the comments above. I will add that I think the pearl station bracelet is more suitable for regular wear. It can be dressy or casual. I prefer the pearl station bracelet over the pearl/diamond bracelet because to me it just looks more balanced. All these bracelets are gorgeous. I have been thinking about a pearl bracelet as well, but might go more in the direction of chunky, irregularly shaped pearls.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
E for me, I always worry with pearls on a station type metal setting that the edges of the holes may get worn away. I have a Freshadama full pearl bracelet that I wear regularly, it doesn’t feel too dressy to me.

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I wanted to order one but I see that they are unavailable to create/ship orders per COVID-19 :((((

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I think they are all pretty. I could see a jewelry collection having one station-type and one full pearl type. I know that's not much help.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I've seen them on Ebay. If you are open to a gently loved one, then maybe you could get one from there. And if you get a good bargain, you may be able to get both types of bracelets for the same price you'd pay for just one one that's new.

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
I have the white gold station bracelet. It’s very pretty and versatile, I wear it casually and dressy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results