shape
carat
color
clarity

Midterms, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am right in the middle of midterms right now. I have THREE exams tomorrow and I feel like my head may explode.

I have spring break next week, but the next couple of days is going to be hell! I can''t sleep at night, I''ve had a headache for 5 days, and my appetite has disappeared!

Anyone suffering with me, here?

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
aww I''m sorry ED! My projects are pretty much consistently stressful throughout the semester with a couple extra weeks of stress here and there. I''m actually in the middle of writing a paper right now and I''m anxious about it so I haven''t eaten my breakfast
40.gif
Before you know it the week will be over and you''ll have a week off to relax! Good luck
2.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
My Dh''s midterms are the week of our marathon... he''s hating me for signing him up to run with me!
11.gif

But... on a positive note... you''ll be super sexy skinny taking your exams!
36.gif

mcseeinred

Rough_Rock
My spring break is in 2 weeks and everyone is trying to squeeze an exam/paper/discussion in before then. I''m keeping a mental countdown in my head until the 1st, which is when i leave for Vegas! Hope your midterms go well and your headache goes away soon.

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
No fun! Eyes on the prize, ladies...you''ll be so happy when those exams are over! Best of luck to those of you taking exams :)

Bia

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have midterms but I do have a major project due next week. It''s a 15-page paper and 15 minute presentation. I am not looking forward to it...so to avoid it altogether, I just put it off. It''s starting to really stress me out because I know I have to get on the ball ASAP.

Good luck with your exams sweetie...you''ll do fine, I''m sure!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 9:00:39 AM
Author:elledizzy5
I am right in the middle of midterms right now. I have THREE exams tomorrow and I feel like my head may explode.

I have spring break next week, but the next couple of days is going to be hell! I can''t sleep at night, I''ve had a headache for 5 days, and my appetite has disappeared!

i dont have any midterms, but good luck hun! you''ll do just fine, and heres some dust for you!!

audball

Ideal_Rock
No midterms for me. I have scattered exams here and there throughout this semester (last one!) but all the prof. are on a different schedule so they don''t seem to stack up at all.

***************************Dust to those with exams *******************************

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Finished with undergrad and not starting grad school yet, so no midterms for me! Good luck to everyone who has them. :)

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the support everyone!

And ***DUST*** to all who are working their bums off in school right now!

I just had a mini LIW freak out.

Midterms = Mid semester. This semester is half over?! WTF? I just though about how quickly this engagement is coming and almost threw up in my mouth.
6.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Good luck everyone

it''s been one and a half years since i last took midterms and i can tell you, once you graduate it is SOOOOOOOOOOOO worth it :) i finally grew back all the hair i pulled out during those exams hahha

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t have midterms for a couple of weeks yet. So I will be feeling the pain soon enough. Your spring break is in February?!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 1:45:22 PM
Author: FrekeChild
I don''t have midterms for a couple of weeks yet. So I will be feeling the pain soon enough. Your spring break is in February?!
Ha! Yes. Complete with snow on the ground and everything.

Go figure.
20.gif
20.gif

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck to everyone with midterms and projects! That is one thing I do not miss about school!!!
3.gif

bluebell

Shiny_Rock
I totally understand the pain that it midterms!!!! I have two tomorrow and yet here I am on pricescope haha.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
And I thought ours was early being in the middle of March!!!

(When I was at our community college, we didn''t get spring break, and I remember one year, during the University''s spring break, it snowed, and I laughed so hard, because we got snow days, and they didn''t. Yeah....)

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
I''m not a LIW, but I can so relate

I had a midterm due on Tuesday, but didn''t do it. I haven''t even started it. My son has been running a constant fever of 102-104 if he doesn''t have meds. Needless to say I''ve been busy.

I can''t wait until spring break, lord knows I need it.

AllieGator

Shiny_Rock
Me, too! I''m in the middle of midterms...I have one in 1 1/2 hours. Should I be studying? Yes. Am I? Nope. Being a horrible procrastinator as usual.

AprilD

Shiny_Rock
I just finished midterm hell last week. I am on Spring Break this week. So I feel your pain!!!

I am pleasantly surprised at all the ladies that are in school right now! I just started my undergrad after being out of highschool for 8 years, and Im SO glad that I did it, but man, its not easy!!! LOL

Plus trying to plan a wedding? Well.. yeah Im so there with all of you ladies.

GOOD LUCK to everyone who is going through midterms right now!!!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 11:38:41 AM
Author: AprilD
I just finished midterm hell last week. I am on Spring Break this week. So I feel your pain!!!

I am pleasantly surprised at all the ladies that are in school right now! I just started my undergrad after being out of highschool for 8 years, and Im SO glad that I did it, but man, its not easy!!! LOL

Awesome that you''re done! I just finished and now i''m on break!
10.gif

Good Luck to those still suffering or have the torture coming soon!

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 9:00:39 AM
Author:elledizzy5

I FEEL YOUR PAIN.

This week is my ''Spring Break'' or ''Reading Week'' as we call it here. And, I cannot believe its over already; it was not enough. My mid terms are next week in addition to my 2 thesis assignments the week after. I am totally nauseated by it all! I can''t eat. I can''t sleep. It''s like taken over my life.. as per usual.
32.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 12:28:27 PM
Author: nail_polish

I FEEL YOUR PAIN.

This week is my ''Spring Break'' or ''Reading Week'' as we call it here. And, I cannot believe its over already; it was not enough. My mid terms are next week in addition to my 2 thesis assignments the week after. I am totally nauseated by it all! I can''t eat. I can''t sleep. It''s like taken over my life.. as per usual.
32.gif

Awww! Poor thing!

I''d yell at you about making yourself sick, but... hypocrisy isn''t my style.
3.gif

You can do this! Just stay focused!

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 12:30:59 PM
Author: elledizzy5
Date: 2/20/2009 12:28:27 PM

Author: nail_polish

I FEEL YOUR PAIN.

32.gif

Awww! Poor thing!

I''d yell at you about making yourself sick, but... hypocrisy isn''t my style.
3.gif

You can do this! Just stay focused!

Ditto! We will both get through it.
I keep telling myself, I always do.. but it never helps in the moment :razz:

My countdown till the last day of school is even motivation anymore - it''s stress! It''s like on one hand WOO only 48 days left till school ends, but then AHH because of all that must be done by then!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 11:38:41 AM

Very very close to my situation! I''ve been done with HS since 2000, and have been going to school off and on since then. Right now I''m trying to push through and finish my BA in December, but man, going to school, trying to finish this degree AND plan a wedding?
32.gif

AprilD

Shiny_Rock
We can all "complain " together then :)

Just wait til April comes around and then well all be dying to get out of exams!!!!!

Nailpolish - you must be in Canada (Ontario?)- like me Im on Reading Week.. have I picked up a book? NO.. hahaha

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 3:29:52 PM
We can all ''complain '' together then :)

Just wait til April comes around and then well all be dying to get out of exams!!!!!

Nailpolish - you must be in Canada (Ontario?)- like me Im on Reading Week.. have I picked up a book? NO.. hahaha
Oddly enough, I can''t wait for finals!

Finals means 6 more weeks and I''m graduated, and likely engaged!

Like Freke, graduated in 00, and have been half-assing school on and off. Now i''m in a huge rush to graduate.

AprilD

Shiny_Rock
Wow.. 3 of us that graduated in 2000.. thats funny!!!

Well I hope for you that April comes as SOOOOOONNNNNNN as possible!!!!!!!
36.gif

Its really not THAT long away
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results