shape
carat
color
clarity

Middle finger rings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone wear rings on their middle fingers? It seems like all pictures that I see are on ring fingers. I love to wear rings on the middle finger of my right hand. I''ve learned in the past that some people think that is horrible!
23.gif
Not sure if it''s a regional thing. But sometimes I feel rings are just too big for my ring finger. I''m watching an LOGR setting and I *think* it would look better as a middle finger ring. I''m torn! Middle finger pics are welcome!
2.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s funny. Although I do often wear rings on my ring finger and my forefinger, I will occassionally wear a ring on my middle finger. I always get a ring size that would accomodate most of my fingers.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I wear my demantoid ring from Fay Cullen on the middle finger of my right hand. If you think the ring will look good on that finger then go ahead and wear it and don''t worry what other people think.

This is my left hand since I didn''t have a tripod handy and couldn''t operate the camera left handed.
kiz-demring5.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have several rings that I wear on the middle finger of my right hand. I''ve never heard anyone say it looks horrible though.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/22/2009 9:45:42 AM
Author: tourmaline_lover
I always get a ring size that would accomodate most of my fingers.
I can''t do that. My ring finger is a 7 and my middle finger is at least an 8 but more likely an 8 1/2 on my right hand. How can get one size to fit most fingers?!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/22/2009 9:52:26 AM
Author: hoofbeats95

Date: 1/22/2009 9:45:42 AM
Author: tourmaline_lover
I always get a ring size that would accomodate most of my fingers.
I can''t do that. My ring finger is a 7 and my middle finger is at least an 8 but more likely an 8 1/2 on my right hand. How can get one size to fit most fingers?!
My ring finger is an 8 and my middle and foefinger are a 9 (yes super fat fingers). I find that most of my rings kind of roll on my ring finger, but it helps if I wear a band with the ring. I know that you can also buy a insert for a ring that will make it fit a smaller finger.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
right hand: wear a ring on fingers between thumb and little finger ... big rings but they''re cabs.

left hand: spess e-ring and wedding band only.

movie zombie

vanessa_b

Rough_Rock
That''s interesting. My middle finger is the ONLY finger I''ve ever worn a ring on. My ring finger is a size 4, and my middle finger isn''t much bigger. All of my rings are hand-me-downs or cheapies from the store and are too big. I have to wear ring guards just to keep them on my middle finger. I never thought about it as strange though.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve taken to wearing my wedding set on my middle finger (my ring fingers have shrunk). I''m waiting to flip someone off.
9.gif

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I wear this silver Tiffany''s ring on my right middle finger on occasion. I think there is nothing wrong with a middle finger ring!

13644918_M_1.jpg

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
I have a very dainty yellow gold claddagh ring that I got when I was in Ireland that I''ve always worn on my left middle finger. Once I got my e-ring (sapphire in palladium) they looked wonky together, so now I wear it either on my right middle finger (a little tight though) or my right ring finger (a little loose there).

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I love middle/fore/pinky finger rings. Middle finger is common--have not heard of middle finger rings being weird--funny!

disney777

Rough_Rock
I''ll where rings on any finger. I will often wear one on my thumb - a simple band with a couple of diamonds. I like to wear a ring on my middle finger and my pinky. Depending on the ring, if I wear it on my rh ring finger, I usually can''t wear another one because it''s uncomfortable. But no problem with pinky and a middle!

White Orchid

Shiny_Rock
I love wearing rings on my middle fingers! I feel weird about wearing rings on two fingers beside each other so I usually only wear my wedding set on my left hand and one ring on my right middle finger.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I usually wear a plain band, a rolling ring or an eternity band on my right middle finger. I have a bunch of wedding bands and my right middle finger is the same size as my left ring finger, so I usually wear a wedding band on my left hand and another band on my right middle. Today I''m wearing an eternity on my left and my rolling ring on the right.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I wear rings on all my fingers, including my thumbs (though usually not at the same time). My fingers shrink and swell so much with the weather, what I''ve eaten, time of the month, etc., that I just wear whichever ring I feel like wearing on whatever finger it fits that day.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wear them on all but thumbs and pinkies, and only b/c I don''t have anything that happens to fit those. I like having a lot of rings on.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I always wear my sapphire ring on my left middle finger, and I used to wear some of my older rings (a couple small diamond ones, my pearl one) on my left middle before switching to my left ring finger. I''ve asked that my opal cab reset be made to fit my middle finger though, just b/c it''s pretty big. I don''t see anything wrong with it!
1.gif

RNgemlover

Shiny_Rock
It depends upon what you''re doing. Everyday it is acceptable to wear a ring wherever you want. However, if you''re going somewhere elegant, one ring per hand as a rule. Or so my grandmother would say LOL!

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
I have a wide-ish diamond antique style band I wear on my middle finger of my right hand. I bought it with the intention of wearing it on my ring finger, but it just looked too wide there, so I had it sized for the middle. I only wear rings on one finger per hand at a time, so it gets rotated out with my colored stone rings. I never thought of it as being strange though!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2009 6:16:18 PM
Author: glitterata
I wear rings on all my fingers, including my thumbs (though usually not at the same time). My fingers shrink and swell so much with the weather, what I''ve eaten, time of the month, etc., that I just wear whichever ring I feel like wearing on whatever finger it fits that day.
Me too....i wear rings on all my fingers including my thumbs...just depends on the ring,my mood,the weather,time of year ect....i only wear one on each hand these days.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I used to wear a diamond band on my middle finger and LOVED the look. Do what makes you happy.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear my claddaugh on my middle right finger. Never thought it was odd.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I used to wear silver rings on my middle finger when I was younger. Now I''ve switched over to wearing rings on my ring finger. I would do whatever is comfortable and makes you happy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results