shape
carat
color
clarity

Micropave e-ring with wider w-band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snow483

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

My engagement ring is a Sholdt solitaire with a very thin micropave band (less than 2mm). It looks very similar to the ritani endless love. I do like the matching band, but am considering something slightly different so it''s not so matchy-matchy. Maybe a pave wedding band that is a little wider than the band on my e-ring? Does anyone have pics this look, or of e-rings of this style with complimenting, but not exactly matching, wedding band?

I tried to post a pic but can''t figure out how to resize photos on my mac. Here is a link on the Pearlman''s website. It''s in platinum with a 1.1 carat RB center stone.

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/sholdt-jewelry/rings/29ZZ1/

Thanks!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Honestly, I am not a huge fan. I had the Ritani endless love and I tried on hundreds of bands with it, and the only one that I thought looked right was the matching one.

snow483

Rough_Rock
Mari2009,

Your link took me to the Build Your Own Ring page, not to your setting. Is it the sweetheart micropave? Have you tried on any bands yet or have anything in mind? I tried on a fake bead set band for fun in the mall at Claire''s or somewhere and kind of liked the look, but have yet to try on real platinum bands!

snow483

Rough_Rock
Neatfreak,

I''m pretty sure I will end up with the matching band since it seems no one here on Pricescope has been able to find a good (non) match. It''s good to hear the feedback from the experts here! : )

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results