shape
carat
color
clarity

Micro pave saphires?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I was just wondering if anybody had ever seen a band that had micro pave in sapphires. I keep trying to think of a way to add sapphires into both my ering and wedding band and wondered if this even could be done. What are your thoughts on what it looks like?

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t believe I spelled sapphires wrong!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
It can be done but honestly, I don''t love the look because the sapphires don''t blend with the metal like diamonds do. Could you add sapphire sidestones or something?

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I think I agree. After posting that I found a pic of it and I did not like. The idea I have in mind has a sapphire baguette bezel set in the band on either side of my center stone. I just want to make sure I''ve looked at every single option I have before fully committing to one so I know that I have picked what truly speaks to my heart.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 1:00:28 PM
Author: stepcutgirl
I think I agree. After posting that I found a pic of it and I did not like. The idea I have in mind has a sapphire baguette bezel set in the band on either side of my center stone. I just want to make sure I''ve looked at every single option I have before fully committing to one so I know that I have picked what truly speaks to my heart.

I think that sounds great!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results