shape
carat
color
clarity

Micro pave safe?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sabrina_Fair

Rough_Rock
Hi guys!

I''m thinking of getting the Ritani Endless love setting, but I''m a bit worried as to how it holds up over time. Has anyone had this setting for a while? If you have it, how long have you had it and what do you think of it now?

In general with micropave, what sort of activities do you do with your ring? Do you do light chores like laundry or dusting or do you keep it in a safe place unless you''re going out or hanging out watching TV, etc.?

Thanks!
1.gif

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t have a ritani, but i have pave, and i wear all the time, no matter what i am doing. They are not as delicate as you would think.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ritani is one of the best when it comes to pave. we have several ritani owners here that have had no trouble. with any ring you should try not to bang it around but Ritani is designed for normal everyday wear so I would think light dusting or everyday activities would be fine. i''d recommend taking it off if you''re gardening, lifting weights etc. things where the ring really could get damaged.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Jewelry made properly still wears out slowly over time. Sizing rings may have an effect on pave'' work and stone tightness. Still, micropave'' means the diamonds are very small, so the financial side of loosing a couple is not earthshaking. It is a good way to set stones low and out of harm''s way. It tends not to catch on material like prongs sometimes do. The look is a plus, too.

It is nothing to be nervous about.

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve had my no-name (from Adiamor - not a specific designer) micropave ering for six months and I have had no problems with it at all. It''s not all that delicate - the diamonds are set flush so they''re not exposed above the metal. I knock that thing around constantly. The metal seems to get the most of the beating. I do take the ring off for bed, showers, the gym and washing dishes, etc because the detailing picks up dirt pretty easily. I get it cleaned twice a month though and it shines like crazy. I love all that extra bling!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results