shape
carat
color
clarity

Micro pave eternity by SK

Ukgirl

Rough_Rock
Here is my SK micropave eternity which I have been wearing for a few months now. I absolutely adore it and have had many compliments on it. The customer service was excellent and I would highly recommend. I only wish I had better photos as they really don't do it justice, it's very difficult to capture something so delicate. It sparkles beautifully and the craftsmanship is amazing!

_6003.jpeg

_6004.jpeg

_6005.jpeg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutly beautiful!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!

Would you be able to provide the mm width/height of the band? I love its delicate elegance!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Delicate and fiery! Looks beautiful on the hand!

P

Petalouda

That is a GORGEOUS band.

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful :love: it looks lovely on you! Sparkly and elegant - totally gorgeous!

Ukgirl

Rough_Rock
Thank you!

It is 1.2mm thick and I'm guessing a similar height although I've not measured it. I really wish I could take pictures to do the ring justice!

_6007.jpeg

_6008.jpeg

Ukgirl

Rough_Rock
If it helps, ring size is 5. X

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
This is so beautiful - I'm so glad you posted pics!! I love it.

Do you (or anyone else) have any input on how this band compares to the Tiffany metro? I've been looking for some delicate micropave bands to stack. Like you, I initially was set on Leon's string theory bands, but I didn't get my e-ring from him and after reading more about him on PS I think it's probably better to go w/someone else.

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and so sparkly. What's it look like from the profile?

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is so skinny! Looks like a line of light around your finger!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So delicate & sparkly!

Ukgirl

Rough_Rock
Thank you!

Here is a profile picture, again sorry about the quality.

Sandy, I have tried the metro on with this band and I would say that this one is slightly more delicate than the metro. I got the impression that SK would make the ring to your exact measurements, they were great to work with, a very different experience to LM!

_6010.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and packs a punch for such tiny stones. :love:

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! I was pretty set on getting the Tiffany Metro as my wedding band years ago, but ended up getting the Tiffany Novo instead... Looking at this, I'm tempted to reach out to SK. Like you I loved the Leon Theory bands, but could never in a million years work with him, as the few times I have communicated with him, I found him to be extremely rude and could never in good conscience work with him- but there are some people who have never had a problem? Enjoy your gorgeous SK masterpiece!

silliex

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous ring!! Possible to provide a link to the jeweler? I googled SK and several vendors came up.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
silliex|1487825698|4132451 said:
Gorgeous ring!! Possible to provide a link to the jeweler? I googled SK and several vendors came up.

Steven Kirsch

stevenkirsch.com

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Man, that is gorgeous!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE this tiny tiny diamond band. Congrats! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Kbell

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Love this! It looks so delicate & feminine.

Carmensandiego31

Rough_Rock
I know this post is from ages ago but I thought I’d take my chances. Your ring is so stunning I was wondering if you could provide me with info on what you asked for when you had it made by SK? I LOVE how delicate it is while still giving off such pretty sparkle and fire. Sometimes with such delicate bands they end up looking mostly like metal but not this! It’s so beautiful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results