shape
carat
color
clarity

Michelle Obama''s first slip up? Has this happened to you?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
38.gif

Plane models???? Really????

Stuff like that is what people buy on a whitehouse tour!

Did she really pick the gifts out?

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to know why it''s the women who exchange gifts for the children. That seems a little dated.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 3:59:59 PM
Author: Ellen
Date: 3/9/2009 3:50:07 PM
Author: musey
Date: 3/9/2009 3:34:05 PM
Date: 3/9/2009 12:57:49 PM
Author: ATM
It does not matter. Other world leaders see Obama as weak and a pushover already.
And you know this how?
Didn't you hear, Ellen? They talked about this at the joint world leader press conference on FOX news.
41.gif
OOOOOOHHHHHHHH
9.gif
I thought you must've missed it, glad I could fill you in!
35.gif
34.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 5:18:07 PM

Date: 3/9/2009 3:59:59 PM

Date: 3/9/2009 3:50:07 PM

Date: 3/9/2009 3:34:05 PM

Date: 3/9/2009 12:57:49 PM
Author: ATM
It does not matter. Other world leaders see Obama as weak and a pushover already.
And you know this how?
Didn''t you hear, Ellen? They talked about this at the joint world leader press conference on FOX news.
41.gif
OOOOOOHHHHHHHH
9.gif
I thought you must''ve missed it, glad I could fill you in!
35.gif
34.gif
Yes, since my self-exile from ATW, I''m not up on the political scene like I was. Thank you ever so much dear! Muah

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
My pleasure
9.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t heard a squeak about this over here...

No-one much likes the current PM anyway, and we''d probably be more PO''d if it was us who had undergifted. Anyway, he has kids who will probably love the planes and films!
9.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/9/2009 7:51:30 PM
Author: Pandora II
I haven''t heard a squeak about this over here...

Apparently you weren''t reading the very high quality Metro the other day. It got a mention the other day.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Michelle Obama wasn''t the only one at fault. Her bozo husband was as well. It is my understanding that it is only her responsibility to purchase things for the children. Obama was responsible for the cheap ass movie pack gift for the PM. Don''t think for a minute they weren''t told of standard gift exchanging protocal. Of course they were. Nobody would make the mistake NOT to go over that little detail with them. The Obamas chose to give crappy gifts. Who knows why. Even if they weren''t told, they should have known better. It''s not like these gift exchanges are ever kept secret!

The part that REALLY gets me is the incredible gift the PM gave Obama. The gesture made ME tear up. These are the gifts. From this source.

The first of which is a pen holder fashioned from the oak timber of HMS Gannet, a Navy vessel that served on anti-slavery missions off Africa.

Another treasure given to Obama is a framed commissioning paper for the HMS Resolute, a Royal Navy ship that came to symbolize British-American goodwill when it was rescued by the U.S. from icebergs and given to Queen Victoria. It is the sister ship of the HMS Gannet.

Finally, Brown gave Obama a first edition of Martin Gilbert''s seven-volume biography of Winston Churchill, whose World War II partnership with President Franklin Roosevelt symbolized the U.S.-Anglo alliance.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results