shape
carat
color
clarity

Michele Watches - advice please

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anybody own one? I'm really drawn to the Tahitian Jelly Bean range (the white with gold edging) but have never owned one of these before and wondered if they are ok or not? This would be a holiday type watch not really everyday - is it suitable? Any photos/ comments/ suggestions or helpful advice much appreciated.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
I own a Michele Deco and I really like it. No problems with it at all. I recently had been looking for a white watch and I ended up with Michael Kors. Here is the one I got. http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/michael...h/3101419?origin=keywordsearch&resultback=387The jelly Michele ones are nice but I worry that I won't like the silicone band after awhile. I'm thinking they will get dirty easy. The Michael Kors is ceramic. Anyways, hope that helped!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the information and I agree about the silicone band. They do do a ceramic version so maybe I should look at that.

Thanks again.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I have the CSX diamond one. So far I have had it for 3 years with no problems. I only have the leather and metal bands. The pins on my metal band have worn out though making the band loose...a jeweler said I will have to replace the band (which is costly). If you do get a Michele you can find authentic bands on ebay for much cheaper.

bluesky2012

Rough_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results