shape
carat
color
clarity

Michele Watch: Anyone have or seen this one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Hi guys! Anyone have this model of Michele Watch? Or if not seen one or tried it on? Just wondering about the bulkiness. Or...just enjoy the eye candy!

extremefleur2004_1b.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
nice! i havent'' tried on that particular watch, but i do have some bulky watches as of late. it seems to be the style. it took me awhile to get used to the look of a bigger watch, i thought it looked like my skinny wrist was being too weighted down. now i can say i like the look. are you thinking of getting this watch, or do you already have it?

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I''ve actually ordered it already, just waiting for it to arrive. I too have skinny wrist, but love the look of the oversized watches. I am hoping if it is a bulky that I can get used to it. I would have tried it on before pruchasing but this model is very difficult to find.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
how exciting!!! i think you are going to be really, really happy with it. it will look big for awhile, but you will get used to it. when will you get it? i can''t wait to see it
36.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Belle: It''s good to hear from one who shares the "skinny wrist" syndrome!
emsmile.gif
I should get it by Friday hopefully. I am so excited! I will definitely let you know how everything turned out. This is the first time that I am trying the oversized watch but I love the style!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
........you will be taking a picture, right?
3.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I will! I have never tried to take pictures of jewelry to post on line. But this is a great reason to try!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results