shape
carat
color
clarity

Michael Jackson tribute..whos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I am going to eat KFC.... on the floor.... sometime this week. Magic Johnson''s story was awesome.

I thought Paris was very strong and brave.

I still have to watch Queen Latifah.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/8/2009 9:11:59 AM
Author: Lynnie
I watched it, and was moved to tears a few times. I thought it was a beautiful tribute.

I loved Stevie Wonder's performance. Mariah's - not so much. Her voice isn't what it used to be. Jermaine was excellent also, such a beautiful voice.

Anyone notice Magic Johnson totally left out Joe Jackson out of his speech? He mentioned practically every family member but Joe.

I truly feel for those poor kids.

I was watching ABC. Martin Bashir was one of the commentators. He kinda annoyed me 'cause he said something like 'In spite of this being a difficult time for the children, it seems as though they are entering a new, somewhat easier, time in their lives' (Very loosly quoted, I couldn't find the true quote). He was referring, I guess, to their secluded pasts, but the way he said it, I was like, HUH ??
33.gif
33.gif
20.gif
38.gif

I flipped back and forth between MTV and CNN.
Martin Bashir is one of the slimiest, snakiest "journalists" out there. A pathetic excuse for a human being. He was voted 5th in the "100 Worst Britons" because he is self-serving, narcissistic, and evil.
He needs to put a sock in it.

I quite agree Lucky.
14.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I tweet (I admit it) and I follow E!online''s tweets. I actually got onto them yesterday for making sarcastic and flippant remarks about the performances. I was quite irritated so finally direct messaged telling them to please talk positively or don''t tweet... the man died and these people were remembering him. The posts were all positive after that. Maybe I''m their'' only tweet fan
28.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
My husband and I could see the resemblance between Michael and his oldest son. Sometimes when they focused on his son, just the way he looked at the camera, we could see Michael in him.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results