shape
carat
color
clarity

Michael Hill SPARKLE???

Tandersonmarie

Rough_Rock
Hi All!

I am in search for my engagement ring. I know exactly what I want, though am in between in reference to where to get it. I am a HUGE fan of sparkle- and Michael Hill tends to always draw me back in because of theirs. Does anyone have a Michael Hill engagement ring to confirm that the beautiful sparkle is not just in the store???

Also- all reviews I've read online tend to be awful; loose stones, stones falling out, etc. Does anyone have any good feedback of suggestions on buying my sparkler for not a retail price?

Thanks so much!

GlamMosher

Shiny_Rock
Hit "Report Concern" and ask to have this moved to Rocky Talky.

Post a picture of the ring you like, what specs you are after and your budget, and the experts here will help you find something similar but much better quality than Michael Hill!

Hello Tandersonmarie,

The search for your engagement ring is an exciting time and we'd love to be part of this experience!

I can appreciate that you may have some concerns regarding our reviews, however we do have many customers contacting us to share their positive experiences with us, including our social pages.

If you would like to contact us directly in regards to any concerns, please visit our website and follow the links to speak with a member of our Customer Service team or your local Michael Hill store.

Kind regards, Karen.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results