shape
carat
color
clarity

Michael E @ Gemshoppe.....recommendations?

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
I am in the process of contacting Michael about a project and was just wondering how many of you have items that he has created for you? I know the most recent I have seen is that Gorgeous "Lemony" project.....I am sure there are lots of others!
35.gif

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi there! I had approached Michael E to mount my chrome tourmaline, Rubellite Tourmaline and agate for me. Because of the fact that I COULD NOT find a competent benchman here in Singapore! I have to say that he is a great communicator and is very prompt in responses (well, this is crucial). Most of all, he is the only person that can assure me that the stones will not be scratched under magnification:) I shall wait for my latest 18k wg mount from jewelryhoo before sending Michael all 3 stones and settings. O ya I had a chipped garnet and will be sending it to Michael too, hopefully something can be done (I am keeping my fingers cross)

I will certainly keep you gals update when everything is done!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/10/2010 8:10:47 PM
Author: chictomato
Hi there! I had approached Michael E to mount my chrome tourmaline, Rubellite Tourmaline and agate for me. Because of the fact that I COULD NOT find a competent benchman here in Singapore! I have to say that he is a great communicator and is very prompt in responses (well, this is crucial). Most of all, he is the only person that can assure me that the stones will not be scratched under magnification:) I shall wait for my latest 18k wg mount from jewelryhoo before sending Michael all 3 stones and settings. O ya I had a chipped garnet and will be sending it to Michael too, hopefully something can be done (I am keeping my fingers cross)

I will certainly keep you gals update when everything is done!
Thanks so much for your response.....I sent him several emails today and he was very prompt about getting back to me with lots of options for my remount. Good luck with your''s and I look forward to seeing pics!
35.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t as of yet (lot of help I am, eh??) but I KNOW there''s a thread that I can''t find, of a ring Michael was doing for someone. A solitaire and I thought it had engraving/fishtail prongs on it. It was being modeled after another setting and the poster had some questions. Dangit. I hate when I can''t find stuff.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/10/2010 8:15:02 PM
Author: packrat
I don''t as of yet (lot of help I am, eh??) but I KNOW there''s a thread that I can''t find, of a ring Michael was doing for someone. A solitaire and I thought it had engraving/fishtail prongs on it. It was being modeled after another setting and the poster had some questions. Dangit. I hate when I can''t find stuff.
I know he recently did the remount for Amethyste....and it was gorgeous....but wanted to see some of his other work.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/lemonys-re-set-from-halo-to-3-stone.142105/

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve got a tourmaline with engraving and faux fishtails from him. There''s a thread floating around. He''s great to work with!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's yours Velouria! Gah-was driving me nuts! As soon as I saw your name I remembered! Thank you for putting me out of my misery.

Taylor, Velouria has a beautiful ring floating around here someplace!

ETA: Kismet has a ring too, I saw when I searched. Zircon/spess ring.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Makingthegrade''s blue tourmaline was a recent one.

sleepyspinel

Shiny_Rock
Michael E worked with me to create the two blue sapphire pieces featured in this picture :)

ssDSCF0061.jpg

Date: 5/10/2010 5:04:17 PM
Author:Taylorbug!
I am in the process of contacting Michael about a project and was just wondering how many of you have items that he has created for you? I know the most recent I have seen is that Gorgeous ''Lemony'' project.....I am sure there are lots of others!
35.gif

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock
Michael communicates very fast by email
he has been top notch and shares lots of interesting tidbits about jewelry.
36.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results