shape
carat
color
clarity

Michael E Aqua is Set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, here it is set! I''m not unhappy but they were supposed to do split prongs. I don''t know that it''s worth taking it back for that though. Other than that, I do really like it.

cmsaquaring03.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

cmsaquaring4.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
10.gif

cmsaquaring5.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2009 8:20:33 PM
Author: Catmom
10.gif
Gorgeous. You know, in this picture I can''t even see the prongs. The focus is on the gorgeous blue sparkle. Very nice ring!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I love the blue sparkle. It is really pretty.

Give it some time, if you are not happy with the prongs, I would have them re-do it.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I think it looks just lovely! Very elegant! After my experience sending my Malaya garnet ring back because the size was off and it was made in the wrong carat gold (and it got chipped) I''d leave well enough alone and keep it the way it is.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks guys! Yeah I''m leaning heavily towards leaving it as is.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty !!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s BEAUTIFUL Michelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fierypyropixy

Brilliant_Rock
Wow -- I love it!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks TL, Freke and fierypyropixey!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous! I love the EW setting! the ring and the stone was made for you! I ditto Fly Girl - the focus is on that gorgeous blue aqua!
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it Michelle. I wouldn''t change a thing. That aqua is just gorgeous. It looks beautiful on your hand. I love the sparkly color of it. Another beauty to add to your already gorgeous collection.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, thats a gorgeous ring !! Love it!!

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
Michelle,

I'm going to disagree, sorry.
I would email Michael and ask him what he thinks about the risk of sending it back.
To me, you paid for something, and they took the easy way out. It would bother me if the design was not as agreed upon.
I don't think my jeweler would make that mistake. However, if he did, I know he would be gracious about correcting his error.

Pink

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Michelle - another stunning addition to your gorgeous collection.

I have to say that I think the split prong would look lovely but I guess it depends on whether you want to be without it while it''s being changed or whether you like the look of the single prong? Perhaps live with it for a day or two before deciding.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks D&T. I really like the east/west setting too.

Thanks so much Linda and megeve!

Pink, I hear you but I really don''t think they charged me any extra for split prongs. They rebuilt the prongs, set it and re-rhodiumed it for $90. I worry about sending it back because the prongs have already been rebuilt once. It doesn''t bother me set this way. The prongs are pretty small and do not detract from the stone so I may leave well enough alone.

Thanks LovingDiamonds. I''m going to do just that!

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
aok, Michelle.
I assumed it was a brand new setting. The clarification makes this sound like a winner. Enjoy your ring. I love it !
Pink

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, your ring is so beautiful, I love it!!!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous Catmom! I''d say if it is not too much trouble and it is not how you wanted the prongs-have them re-do it, you don''t need to because it''s beautiful, but if it will bother you-then do it :)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowzers, that's a big beauty miss!

Some days I wish I could have a halo that snapped onto my Aqua. The contrast of the blue and white is just so beautifully appealing... *sigh*

Congrats you!!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. I actually like the single prongs on this design better.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif

What a beautiful piece!!
30.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
It is just gorgeous! Sometimes I wish I could have a chance to see these beautiful gems in person!

About the split prongs- I love split prongs, but your ring is absolutely beautiful as is.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks gorgeous even without the split prongs!!! It has such a lovely color and sparkle to it and I love the east/west split shank setting!!! As always Michelle, you have great taste!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!

-A

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my, Michelle! That is really lovely!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks junebug17!

Stepcutnut, I think I''m going to leave it as is. The prongs really don''t bother me.

Oh Missy Ellen, that would be soooo cool if there was a halo "jacket" that you could put around a ring. Someone needs to figure out how to make this!

Thanks CharmyPoo and mochi!!

szh07, I would love to see these gems IRL myself!

Aww, thanks so much Ronda! I do like split shank settings.
9.gif

Thanks Arcadian and LTP!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 2:16:28 PM
Author: Catmom

Oh Missy Ellen, that would be soooo cool if there was a halo ''jacket'' that you could put around a ring. Someone needs to figure out how to make this!
Wouldn''t it?? Get on that, will ya?
9.gif

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
I love the E-W setting and the split-shank. I would keep it as-is, but get a refund on the double prongs.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results