shape
carat
color
clarity

Michael Beaudry settings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone know if you can buy only the settings from a Beaudry dealer? He seems to put such a high price on "his" stones. And has anyone ever bought from Borsheims? I know they carry Beaudry and maybe they discount it.

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
sorry

reena

Ideal_Rock
michael b and michael beaudry are actually not the same designer. :)

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
Thanks reena. Goes to show, that novices shouldn't be giving advice.
20.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
not at all--i, too, am a relative novice, and anyway it took me a while to figure out that those two were not the same person too!

laney

Brilliant_Rock
check out www.pearlmansjewelers.com they have both Michael B and Michael Beaudry ...

Bill Pearlman was very responsive regarding my e-mails and requests for pricing. There is some pricing on the interent.

Yes, both designers are expensive - and it may be difficult, but not impossible to get some lower than retail prices. I''m not sure if they try to control it ala tacori - but they might.

The other route is to get something similar made for you. Sometimes it''s less expensive, sometimes not - depending on the intracacies of the design. In the end - we paid higher prices for a designer ring - but I couldn''t be happier.

9.gif

mepearl53

Shiny_Rock
Trade

Hello Ann,

We are a Beaudry dealer. On Michael''s couture collection they are available with their diamonds only. The rest of his collection is available for you to supply the center diamond if you wish. He has just introduced a new collection called "Beautique" which is very nice and has price points in the $2,000.00 and up range not including the center diamond. For the fans of this engraved deco design this collection will be the hotest collection in America. They are priced on my site including the center diamond buy are available in a semi-mounting. Check them out at www.pearlmansjewelers.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results