shape
carat
color
clarity

Michael B

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dgirl

Rough_Rock
I found 2 settings that I like, the Michael b 3 sided pave and also the Michael b crown lace setting. Would I have any problems with the 3 sided pave, would it be safer to buy the crown lace? The 3 sided pave is beautiful but I am worried about the diamonds falling out, although I have heard that the pieces are very well made.

Any advice appreciated.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I think both of those Michael B settings are just gorgeous! I don''t own either one, but I do have a three sided pave ring that I''ve worn for well over a year now. I have had absolutely no problems with the pave or with losing any stones. Michael B has a good reputation for quality so I think you should choose the one you love the most.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree with sundial. Michael b is known for high quality so just get the one you love.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ditto. I visited Michael B at his studio a couple of weeks ago to try on some settings, and couldn''t have been more impressed with the quality. I haven''t seen anything better in person! Go with what you love, you can''t go wrong with his work.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results