shape
carat
color
clarity

Michael B Set--Seems like a steal??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
I wasn't really sure where to post this, but I came across this great deal browsing on Pearlman's. At least I think it seems like a great deal!

Here is the link.
And here's the photo:
029PO18.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s a beautiful set Demelza. Somebody should snatch that right up. How are the Michael B diamonds cut?? I don''t know a whole lot about them.

Melinda

Shiny_Rock
That''s a gorgeous set, Demelza.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i have been eyeing that set for some time
27.gif
it is a steal. i don''t think it''s a michael b stone, just a 1.5 AGS000
18.gif
in a yummy michael b setting
30.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
That is a steal and a beautiful set, too!!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Does Michael B provide center stones?? It's too bad they can't be sized. I think they're a 5.25. Pretty common size, I guess. I can squeeze into a 5.75, but not a 5.25. Oh well, I'm supposed to be done, right? I am, however, waiting for Bill to send me a Scott Kay pave band for consideration. He's expecting it from SK tomorrow!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
actually, i asked bill about those rings and the 2 wisp bands can be sized. He was going to check on the lace to see if it could be at all but I wasn''t ready to proceed and didn''t want to waste his time. I don''t think Michael b provides the center stones..

dem, I can''t wait to see what you think of the Scott kay band..

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Really? How can the wisp bands be sized? Up or down? Are they not full eternity??

Yeah, I can''t wait either. Hope it works.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
they are full eternity but I think bill said they use a laser to do it. they couldn''t go too far in a size but they can go a little either way i think..i only asked him about going down though..

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
These are previously owned rings. That''s why the center stone is in the set. Normally, Michael B does not provide the center stone, but sets one that you purchase elsewhere.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~That is a great price, and a beautiful wedding set!!!
2.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love this set. The lace patterns is one of the ones I''ve looked and and wanted. If I had the option to pick another set, it''d be this or Ritani Endless Love.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn''t know that the lace came in a chunkier size like that, I love it flanked with the eternity bands. Someone has GREAT taste! Very nice...can''t wait to see what happens to it! If the diamond is well-cut, seems like a great deal for the whole set!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this the other night too - I think it is absolutely beautiful. Too bad he doesn''t make things in yellow gold!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
FYI: Bill said he can size these rings 1/4 to 1/2 size! He also said that the Michael B 3 sided pave can even be sized!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Dem good to know. I hope someone from PS finds a nice home for it on their finger!!!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results