shape
carat
color
clarity

Michael B Lace with Oval Stone?

UnluckyTwin

Shiny_Rock
Hi all. Just wondering what a Michael B. Lace ering with an oval stone might look like. Does anyone have (a picture of) a ring like this? Thanks!

Lexie

Shiny_Rock
If you click on this eBay listing, they have pictures of the Michael B Crown Lace setting with an oval sapphire.

Eh... it''s not a diamond, but the right shape nonetheless.

Hope that helps a bit!

1.gif

UnluckyTwin

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, Lexie, for that link! It is beautiful.

And yes, MissGotRocks, I''ve seen Dem''s ring-- gorgeous! I''m just very attached to ovals and was hoping to find a photo without having to do the work of trying to Photoshop stuff together. I don''t have many computer skillz. ;-)

pinkelephant

Rough_Rock
Hi! My sister actually has that setting with an oval in it. It looks really beautiful. I would take a picture for you, but they have left for Mexico today. If no one else replies with a pic, I will try and take one for you when they get back! I know that my sister has received many compliments on her ring. It is a beautiful setting!

UnluckyTwin

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, Janey, that would be excellent!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
So pretty. I love those bands/shanks, I would prefer a different head, but it would be gorgeous with an oval!!!!

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
Not that helpful, because I don''t have a pic, but just chiming in to say that oval sapphire with the lace shank looked AMAZING! Could only look better with a diamond. And I would go oval all the way. Oval is a nice heirloom-looking shape, so I think that Lace as a shank really compliments it!

UnluckyTwin

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/18/2010 3:13:13 PM
Author: janey
Hi! My sister actually has that setting with an oval in it. It looks really beautiful. I would take a picture for you, but they have left for Mexico today. If no one else replies with a pic, I will try and take one for you when they get back! I know that my sister has received many compliments on her ring. It is a beautiful setting!
Hi Janey-- any chance they are back from Mexico yet? :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results