shape
carat
color
clarity

Michael B 3 Sided Pave ring!! ANY PICS???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dommie

Rough_Rock
HI I AM NEW TO THE FORUM AND GETTING MY RING CUSTOM MADE I AM NOT SURE WHEN I WILL BE GETTING IT BECAUSE IT''S A SURPRISE! :)
HOWEVER I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME I WANT THE LOOK OF THE MICHAEL B 3 SIDED PAVE RING BUT...WITHOUT THE DIAMOND PRONGS BECAUSE I FEEL THAT THIS WILL TAKE AWAY FROM MY DIAMOND WHICH IS A 1.50 D, VS1 ,MY BOYFRIEND WANTED TO GET ME A GOOD DIAMOND AND TRY NOT TO SPEND TOO MUCH ON THE SETTING AND SO WE DID THAT!
HOWEVER I DO NOT HAVE A CLOSE UP OF THE PRONGS ON THE MICHAEL B SETTING MY JEWELLER MADE SORT OF A U SHAPE ON THE MOLDING WHICH I HAVE NOT SEEN YET BUT....MY BOYFRIEND HAS AND KNOWS I DO NOT LIKE....I WANT THE V LOOK SO IT LOOKS LIKE MY DIAMOND IS FLOATING! CAN ANYONE HELP ME ON MORE PICTURES OF THE SETTING PLEASE!! I WILL BE GOING TO LOOKA T IT TONIGHT! SOO FAR ALL I KNOW IS THAT THE WHOLE SETTING WILL BE 3MM WIDE INCLUDING BOTH SIDES AND CENTRE WITH PAVES. I AM SOO NERVOUS!! HOPE IT COMES OUT NICE, SINCE MY BOYFRIEND HAS WORKED SO HARD ON ALL THIS!
THANKS SOO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME!

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there,

I am getting my Michael B. three sided pave (without diamond prongs) in a few more weeks. I'll post pictures when I get it... My diamond is the same size as yours so you'll get a good idea..

good luck on your setting

Edited to Add: My avatar is the Michael B. 3-sided Pave...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are a few older threads on Michael B which do showcase this 3 sided ring I think. There were also some websites that sold it, but they may have removed MB settings, which I think was due to his request.

Oh here is the thread I was thinking of with some pics. I think there are different versions of the ring as well?

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/please-help-michael-b-pave-setting-question.9955/

Run a search on 'Michael B' in the subject line only and you will find alot of posts...some others may have more info or pix.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results