shape
carat
color
clarity

Message for canadiangrrl or Question about re-sizing platinum

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, there. I''m a fellow Canadian in Kingston, and I need to get my platinum Stuller ring sized from a 5.75 to a 5.5. I know that a few days ago you were inquiring in another thread regarding reliable platinumsmiths.

Did you ever find anyone in Toronto competent to size your platinum ring? If so, who?

Thank you so much.

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Daniela,

I haven't yet made the move to have my ring resized, but I will likely take it to Damiani in Woodbridge after Christmas. Damiani comes highly recommended by Judy (ccuheartnurse) a fellow poster. Judy's personal experience with Damiani was quite good, and they apparently have a platinumsmith who does the work in-house.

My advice to you would be to find an experienced platinumsmith who won't charge you an arm & a leg - I was initially quoted a price of around $300 Canadian to resize my tiffany-style ring from a 5.5 to a 5 1/4. Since then, I've learned that around the $50-$80 mark is more in line with what I should be paying.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results