shape
carat
color
clarity

Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah and the very best wishes to all.

We closed up shop and we watched Carols by Candle Light in Melbourne's open air music bowl this Xmas Eve. It is summer down here, no white Xmas for us.

Xmas trade was 10% up on last year; lots of lovely surprises to be opened in the morning :)

Hope you all have a great day tomorrow. Eat too much, drink enough and share gifts and good times with family and friends.

justme

Shiny_Rock
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all.

justme

Shiny_Rock
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all.

Jaime

Rough_Rock
Happy holidays to all.

Would anyone have a price opinion on a GIA full cert 2.40 ct. IF FLY vg/vg slightFl (looks large for its size)?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Garry!

Actually, Hanukkah was 3 weeks ago this year :cheeky:

Merry Xmas to everybody! :))

Jaime, I checked some sources. I'd guess about $5,000-$8000 per carat for natural fancy yellow of this size.

orzo

Rough_Rock
Merry Christmas- although I am new here- I have been reading posts for awhile and look forward to joining in more- Happy Holidays to everyone!! :appl:

DiamondOptics

Shiny_Rock
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
&
SEASONS GREETINGS!

Kirk

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Holidays all and a very merry New Year! :) We will be celebrating in New York City for the New Years with my guy's family, *BRRRRRRR*...its hard for a spoiled California girl like me to adjust to the biting cold, last year I came home with a bad cold. BUT we had alot of fun! :naughty:

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Happy Holidays to All....

May all the new pet rocks shine and sparkle all year too, and make their new parents extra joyous.

Rockdoc

Jaime

Rough_Rock
Leonid, thanks and Happy New Year. :cheeky:

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Enjoy the holiday season. May the coming year bring you and your loved ones peace, good health and prosperity.

:))

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all the kind people I've met and came to know here on the PriceScope forum. Ya'll are some of the finest people we've come to know and all of us at Good Old Gold wish you all the best for the upcoming year. We appreciate the honor of being able to help many of you this holiday season.

Peace in Christ,
Jonathan & the GOG staff

2carrots

Rough_Rock
Happy Holidays to all! :wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results