shape
carat
color
clarity

Merksamer Jewelers still in business?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

clark

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know if Merksamer Jewelers is still in business? We bought a diamond ring from them about ten years ago and we now would like to upgrade it. However, I can find no listing of this store anywhere! I bought it in McLean, Virginia.

Does anyone know if someone bought them out or they merged with another company?

Also, since most jewelers frown on trade-ups from outside stones, is there anyone who is easier to deal with? I would HATE to be screwed on trading up since Merksamer Jewelers is no where to be found.

Michelle1

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know if Merksamer Jewelers is still in business? We bought a diamond ring from them about ten years ago and we now would like to upgrade it. However, I can find no listing of this store anywhere! I bought it in McLean, Virginia.

Does anyone know if someone bought them out or they merged with another company?

Also, since most jewelers frown on trade-ups from outside stones, is there anyone who is easier to deal with? I would HATE to be screwed on trading up since Merksamer Jewelers is no where to be found.

Hi Clark

I did a yahoo search and came up with this. You may be able to call the # listed to find out if they still have a location in Virginia.

Good luck with your search.

Merksamer Jewelers, Inc. operates 49 locations in CA, IL, OH, KS, MD, WA, WI, MI, MO and VA. The jewelry stores occupy spaces of 1,500 sq.ft. in regional malls. Plans call for two openings in the coming 18 months. Expansion will take place within the existing markets.

For more information, contact Carol Merksamer, Merksamer Jewelers, Inc., 2101 Hurley Way, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95825; 916-925-5512, Fax 925-1786.

looneytune

Rough_Rock
They were bought out by Fred Meyer. If you check out the Fred Meyer website under information about or company, they confirm the aquisition.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results