shape
carat
color
clarity

*** Meresal''s Wedding Pro Pics ***

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Mere, you had an amazing wedding! It''s super high-class formal, with a ton of fun and "We love to party!" thrown in. It looks like it would have been a blast to attend.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
I love the pictures Mere! You guys look happier than life!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
absolutely stunning pics, I adore your dress!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Mere, your wedding photos are so beautiful....what a treasured memory you will have!!!! Everyone looks very happy and the church is so serene.....love the SWTSU cake, too!!!!
36.gif

Lori

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I love your dress!!!!

ETA. You both look so gorgeous and happy. Congratulations!!! May you and yours live happy and prosper for a long long time!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
You look amazing, and what a beautiful couple you make. Your wedding looked spectacular! Congratuations.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
OMG! I totally forgot to say thank you to everyone. I''m so sorry!

Here it goes:
31.gif

Gwennie- Thank you so much! i loved all of your emoties
5.gif
How are you doing!?

Tlh- i was so happy with all the emotion in the pictures! it was exactly what I wanted. I wish we had a few more of just us, but DH''s parents were pushing us into the car to go to the reception as soon as we stepped outside.

Magsy- The dinner pic is one of our FAVS! Thank you.

jcrow, Tacori, Lilac, luvthemstrawberries, D&T, Amanda.Rx, blackbetty, Diva0413, PPM, jet2ks, princessplease, lulu, kittybean, still_waiting, dsgirl, Lanie, Danielle, OUpeargirl, ILTS, miracles, House Cat, bee*, Deelight, Bia, purselover, UCLA, Delster, gaby, DS2006, blackpolkadot, lliang, ckrickett, joelly, DOD-
Thank you ladies for making it all the way thru and for your wonderful comments!

MTG- I had to have a couple, at least!!
2.gif

Stephbolt- Thank you! You would not believe the amount of people that have LOVED that about our wedding. We are going to a wedding in two weeks and they were guests at our wedding, and are using our idea in theirs. It was funny because we hadn''t talked ALL day, which was a first in years, so we just caught up. It was nice to just talk with my new *husband*
30.gif
before partying the nght away!

rhbgirl- Thank you so much. I still look back at the pictures and am in awe as how great everything came together! The night was incredible and I''m glad you all can see it in the pictures!

dsgirl81- Thank you! That is the church that I was baptized in, and I knew I wanted to get married there for forever. I absolutely love it, and I''m glad that others feel the same way!

inhisarms- Thank you for the double congrats! We are so excited!

vc10um- Thanks! Steal away. You aren''t the only one! Like I said earlier, we loved it because it gave us a chance to just talk before the night started. You''ll be surprised how much you won''t see eachother. lol.

Princess- THAT is exactly what we were going for! Thanks!

Thank you loriken! Funny thing about the SWT cake for DH, (other than it being absolutely delicious!)... we both started at SWT and they changed the name to TSU while we were in school, but DH has always loved SWT. So instead of doing the new school seal, I spent a month digging up the old one to have made. He LOVED it!!!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, I''ve been away forever...your pics are beautiful, Mere! Congratulations again on your marriage!

EyeElle

Shiny_Rock
Your wedding looks like a dream!! Everything was beautiful, I loved your bouquets ... just lovely :)
Congrats!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I JUST saw this there Mere. I was away on my honeymoon when you started the thread and it never occurred to me that you might have posted them while I was gone so I am reallllly glad you bumped it!

Everything was just so classy and gorgeous. You two looked like you TRULY has an awesome time at your wedding. I love the details and thought put into everything. Looks like your gardenias held up really well. My friend had one in her hair at her wedding and it was bruised and brown looking after the cocktail hour with hours left to go in the wedding.

I think my favorite picture is actually the one of you two sitting in the limo with the window partially down and the light illuminating just a little bit of you. Awesome angle! I also like the Living on a Prayer one too. So telling of how much fun you guys are (well what I would guess you''re like based on your personality here on PS
41.gif
).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results