shape
carat
color
clarity

Meresal''s E-pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
What an adorable couple!! Meresal, you look gorgeous...I love that you stayed more casual...and I love love love the football pics!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great photos Meresal-you and your FI make a great couple!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
OMG Meresal those are so great! You two look so amazing together!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 11:48:29 AM
Author: sunnyd
I love them!!! You guys are so cute. And I want your hair. LOL!
lol. I always get my hair done before photos... this is a VERY, very good hair day. Thanks sunny!!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 11:59:11 AM
Author: fieryred33143
Mer you look soooo beautiful
30.gif
I love all the photos
36.gif
Thanks love!! Hope everything is going well for you!!

lucy, bee* and redfaery: Thank you for your comments!! Now I'm just having a hard time decidint which one to put in the paper for the announcement??

NuggetBrain

Shiny_Rock
I love the football ones - too cute! You guys are such an attractive couple!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
WOW your pics turned out great - you guys make a beautiful couple :)

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic pictures, meresal! And the cleavage wasn''t even noticable except that you pointed it out.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Mer, your pictures are gorgeous! You guys are such a good looking couple.

(I know everyone says this, but how do we have so many attractive people on PS?)

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Meresal, you and Chris are adorable. I love the pictures, especially the football ones. Love the comment about your dad ha ha. You will be a beautiful bride and I can''t wait to see your wedding pictures too.

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
ohhhh, meresal! I LOVE these pictures! you are SUCH a beautiful couple! and damn, girl. I wish I had your body. srsly. is that weird for me to say? sorry if it is. but it''s true.

and yeah. I am still coming back daily to lust over your hot wedding shoes.

really great pics
9.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I wanted to ask you if its OK that we use your football jersey pics as inspiration for our own e-pics this Saturday. I think its such a cute idea since you guys have different teams you follow.

I was thinking it would be cute to take some pics in our respective baseball team shirts (Sox and Phils) and jeans out on the softball field where we first met.

I hope this is OK with you!

And I concur with Linda- you will be such a beautiful bride!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Nugget, Dee, and elrohwen- Thanks girls!!
Kimberly- That is a VERY good thing to hear... it's the favorite of everyone so far
30.gif

Linda, Thank you! You're so sweet to say that.

Alli- LOL. Not weird at all! Thanks!
4.gif

Caliritek- OF COURSE YOU CAN USE THEM!!! Just make sure you favorite player doesn't get traded two days after... Yup, Cowboys got rid of Owens two days after the pictures were taken, AND on my birthday, none the less. You MUST promise post the pictures you get!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I may have responded yesterday when I first saw these, but I can''t remember.
So, if not . . .

AWESOME! I love your pictures, mere. You guys are a gorgeous couple, and you can totally see your playful side, and your ooey-gooey in love side through these pictures. I love them. LOVE THEM!

And you, my dear, are a knockout!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 7:30:50 PM
Author: meresal
Clairitek- OF COURSE YOU CAN USE THEM!!! Just make sure you favorite player doesn''t get traded two days after... Yup, Cowboys got rid of Owens two days after the pictures were taken, AND on my birthday, none the less. You MUST promise post the pictures you get!

Oh man, that stinks about the timing! I was floored when Owens went to Buffalo. By far his most shocking move to a new team. I hadn''t even looked to see who was on your jersey! I have two Pats jerseys and one of them is a now retired played (Dillon) but I still wear it with pride. However, my Michael Vick jersey has been in my closet since he got thrown in jail for abusing animals.
38.gif
I adopted a love for Vick when I lived in Atlanta but once he got canned and D''Angelo Hall left the Falcons I gave up caring for them.

Anyways... FI will probably wear his Utley shirt and I will wear my Varitek shirt. I am SO RELIEVED Varitek came back to the Sox this year. I just can''t deal with the thought of him playing elsewhere.

I will post them, I promise! I should have them early next week. We are using a newb photographer who is looking to build her portfolio. The risk is that they might not turn out too well, the benefit is that they are free. I do love Craigslist! I''ve seen a few of her shots and she is moving towards the more candid style I enjoy. Fingers crossed!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Daaaayyyyyyyyyam Mer! That 30DS is workin'' for ya, Girlfriend!
2.gif

Seriously , though, your pics are fab. You two are an adorable couple... Bet you can''t wait for pics of Game Day now!!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Haven!!
Clairitek- Another sports fan!! FI and I went to the Astros season opener on Monday, which they lost... but my Ranger''s are 3-0 so far!!! (Hey, I take what I can get with them, ok!
41.gif
)
Congrats on the photog find!! I think it''s a great idea, and a good thing to do with engagement pics. I hope they come out great!!
PPM- Thank you!! I really need to get back on 30DS. At the time of the pictures it was going really well, but lost motivation afterwards. I have bridals next, then the Game Day pics, and I can''t wait for ALL of them!!! Our photog is on of the things I am most excited about for the wedding!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
MERESAL!!!! Oh my goodness, these photos are amazing! You and your FI are so incredibly gorgeous and obviously love each other so much, and have so much fun together. These photos are wonderful--thank you so much for sharing, darling!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results