shape
carat
color
clarity

Meresal''s E-pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Meresal (I call you Meresal of the sexy shoes). I love the pictures. I especially liked the football-Daddy-won''t-like-this because it made me laugh SO hard. You look lovely. And your body is amazing
2.gif

Date: 4/7/2009 8:56:22 PM
Author: meresal

Ok, this is my favorite one!!! I love the look on both of your faces! Very cute!

Date: 4/7/2009 9:23:39 PM
Author: leeNY
Date: 4/7/2009 8:56:22 PM

Ok, this is my favorite one!!! I love the look on both of your faces! Very cute!

Sorry, didn''t realize it wouldn''t repost the pic - duh! It''s the close-up you posted in the second round with both of you laughing and your head is to the side. Love!

Super cute!!! I love the ones with the football jerseys...kinda makes me wish FI and I did a Cubs/Sox one
8.gif

These all look great! I couldn''t decide which one I liked more and the more I looked the more I liked. :)

Very cute! Thanks for sharing
1.gif

Meresal! Your pics are gorgeous! You two make a super cute couple and you look so in love!

Love them!

Date: 4/7/2009 7:55:37 PM
Dad probably won''t find this one all that amusing... however, it portrays FI to a freakin'' tee
hahaha, love this one too! You two are adorable!

I was waiting for these!!!!!!! Love them
30.gif

My favorites are the football ones, but I love your shirt in the dressier ones! Really, these are awesome
36.gif

btw, you look so much like a friend I had in HS. You and she could be twins.

Oh my gosh, you and your FI are just soooo adorable!! Meresal, love the pictures; they are all fabulous; I would have a hard time picking my favorites!!
9.gif

Aww Meresal they turned out great! You and your fiance look gorgeous!!!

Those photos are adorable! You and your FI are gorgeous, and I love the way they came out!

they look great! : )

Yes, so many really good ones!!!
36.gif

Dani, thanks!

Date: 4/7/2009 9:14:16 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
Mer...these pics are great and I want your body. At first I didn't see the football in that one picture and I was like, I can't believe she posted that. Then I saw it....lol. They really are fantastic.
EM1-This is too funny!! lol!! I hadn't even realized that the football was hard to notice. I sure hope our parents realize it's there! That picture was so uncomfortable for me to take... just a very "awkward" situation for someone elses camera to be documenting.
12.gif

Ally: Thank you!!
31.gif
I still go back and stare at my shoes, I can't wait to wear them!! I was looking at the horrible soles on my shoes in these pictures, and daydreamed about how awesome the red soles are going to be!!

leeNY- I haven't been able to stop thinking about that picture. It's by far one of the best! Thank you!

Blair, DefMaybe, AmberGretchen, wannaB, icekid, Pearldahhhling, Elledizzy, MMM, diamondseeker: Thank you!!

Bia, I was so relieved that they finally got here!! Now I can't wait for my Bridals!! I barely ever get told I "look like" other people, too funny!

Thank you for coming over to look Skippy!!
35.gif

Ok, I feel totally creepy but... You look SO familiar!!!

For those that liked them, I found one more football one that I liked. We had finished the shoot and were walking back to the car, I didn''t even know he had taken this...

march09epic21.jpg

Date: 4/7/2009 11:46:35 PM
Author: OUpeargirl
Haha, we did apparently grow up within 20 miles of eachother!! It really wouldn''t surprise me.

Your epics turned out great! In every shot it just looks like you and Chris enjoy each others company so much!

Meresal, these are gorgeous photos! Love your session!

Date: 4/7/2009 11:50:43 PM
Date: 4/7/2009 11:46:35 PM

Author: OUpeargirl

Haha, we did apparently grow up within 20 miles of eachother!! It really wouldn''t surprise me.

haha I guess so! I also meant to mention, great pictures! I love them all!

Date: 4/7/2009 7:56:33 PM
and finally... this is one of my other favorites
my favorite too! It really catches your playfulness. You are so beautiful, and your FI isn''t too bad either! You both are such a lovely couple!
4.gif

Meresal these are such great pictures! I love the b/w ones of you each individually. You are very pretty too - your dimples are so cute! Glad the shoot went well. The football photos are so fun!

Fantastic pics! You guys look sooo cute together.

Incredible pics! You two made the photographer''s job very easy! Thank you for sharing these...they made me smile!

Date: 4/8/2009 12:23:01 AM
Author: katamari
Your epics turned out great! In every shot it just looks like you and Chris enjoy each others company so much!
You have no idea!! Thanks Katamari

KimN, HouseCat, and mscushion: Thank you!

Date: 4/8/2009 9:49:14 AM
Author: tlh

Date: 4/7/2009 7:56:33 PM
and finally... this is one of my other favorites
my favorite too! It really catches your playfulness. You are so beautiful, and your FI isn''t too bad either! You both are such a lovely couple!
4.gif
Playfulness describes us to a tee. Always laughing about something! Thank you tlh.
I actaully thought about you last night, because FI started immitating this woman on the news, and I remembered how amusing your thought it was the we did that. lol (He''s been having a feild day with all these people calling 911 when their fast food orders are wrong!!)
28.gif

Date: 4/8/2009 10:19:43 AM
Author: luvthemstrawberries
Meresal these are such great pictures! I love the b/w ones of you each individually. You are very pretty too - your dimples are so cute! Glad the shoot went well. The football photos are so fun!
ILTS- My mom loved the pictures with my dimples as well!! I want to do something interesting with those B/W photos, I think they compliment eachother really well.

Thanks again!!

I love them!!! You guys are so cute. And I want your hair. LOL!

Mer you look soooo beautiful
30.gif
I love all the photos
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP