shape
carat
color
clarity

Men''s wedding bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TheDoctor

Shiny_Rock
Poor fellows! Not only are they intimidated by the aspect of trying to please their fiancees with fabulous jewellery, but they may feel completely lost when it comes to choosing a wedding band for themselves from the mostly conservative offerrings available through regular retail channels. Many think that wearing jewellery of any kind emasculates them, and resist even thinking about wearing even the most simple band.

Doing what we can about that. Guys, you can have something cool if you really take the time to explore all of the possibilities.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
That''s funny you should say that - i was worried that my Husband would feel this way when it came time for him to choose a ring - I worried that he may noteven wear ar ing at all! But when it came time, I was shocked - he picked a very thck Titanium band with 3 colors in it - gold, silver and black! He is not a jewlery wearer at all, and I think he was kind of excited to pick it!!

TheDoctor

Shiny_Rock
Now I think I have it.
These bands use unconventional materials for the sake of interest. Men like to yak about their gear. These have a chat factor built into them.

colin.jpg

TheDoctor

Shiny_Rock
Anybody can make the effort to procure something they willl be proud to wear, and men are really no different when it comes to choosing something that makes them feel good.

Stripe3.jpg

CourtHorn

Shiny_Rock
I love that first ring. Can you tell me more about it? Very unique.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi TheDoctor
35.gif

I don't know if the rings you posted go along to the website you have as your tag but if so, you're really not supposed to promote your own items here...there is a showcase section where vendors can display and showcase their jewelry
1.gif

they are very cool men's bands by the way..unfortunately i can only get hubby to wear his plain plat. band..he say's he'd rather spend the money on a nice set of golf clubs
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results