shape
carat
color
clarity

Men's ring wedding band for husband. Which design do you like?

teslagirl1234

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Need help deciding on one and getting pluses and minus of them. Husband will ultimately decide, but we are trying to get some help with decisions. CHRISTIAN RING OPTION6.jpg CHRISTIAN RING OPTIONS.jpg

teslagirl1234

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Also do any of these look more masculine? The first photo of the ring with most diamonds we can call Option F.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It would depend on what your DH does for a living. If he works in an office, I love more stones. If he uses his hands a lot, then less.

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like D, as it appears to be a comfort fit band but I do wish they had a option of E in a comfort fit

teslagirl1234

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I like D, as it appears to be a comfort fit band but I do wish they had a option of E in a comfort fit

It custom design. Can make it any combo.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am a solitaire man..:bigsmile:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
F reads to me as more masculine...I think b/c the pattern is the most regular if that makes sense.

farrahlyn

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
i like option D. i don't like the additional smaller stones on A and B. Second favorite would be F

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like B. The little nubby bits between the diamonds is very nice. C and D are my least favourite. They lack design or diamonds and I like the ones where one of those things is all the way around.

daneshpastry

Shiny_Rock
Premium
D I guess? Frankly, they all look pretty similar, so I don't think you can go wrong.

daneshpastry

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My DH is not a diamond guy, but he liked the one on top but with princess cuts. He thought to rounds looked off.
I agree - I'm a guy and I like princess cuts (go figure) in bands like these. I know folks around there aren't big princess fans - but when you line up a row of shapes - squares looks best to me .

teslagirl1234

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I agree - I'm a guy and I like princess cuts (go figure) in bands like these. I know folks around there aren't big princess fans - but when you line up a row of shapes - squares looks best to me .

They are actually round diamonds. The way they are set makes them look square.

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I realize that - saying that I'd prefer them if they were square .:)
Agree. That was my DH's point. He liked square diamonds. I also showed him square asschers and he liked them more. I think the lines and geometry appealed.

My grandfather wore a ring like E with asschers. It was great and he loved it. If your DH likes the, you could see if Yoram could cut your stones.

tfc_diamondlvr

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I find A - C look a bit more classic with the emphasis on the rounded diamonds. My inclination is towards Option F or E as I personally find them more modern looking and I like the sharper lines.

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My DF said he liked d and f would be choice 2...but his ultimate would be d with princess cuts lol.

The one thing he asked was how deep are dips/cuts between stones? His fingers are pretty straight with no gaps, so for him if the dips are too deep then he will not be comfortable.

Tanalasta_01

Rough_Rock
Premium
I personally like the "keep it simple" but out of the ones posted, I'd pick "D"

I actually think it looks better with RB's than princess. Otherwise, it may look too sharp / too much square going on. But to each their own.

teslagirl1234

Shiny_Rock
Trade
1EE98656-BE37-40D2-9E1A-10EF6FEFE0A1.png 785DA4D4-B1D6-48A1-A03C-E448A62260B8.png 30022A6C-E6E2-4B03-82B2-120A4FA7F571.png 63B12FCC-1C1E-4A91-8E82-3A98887E546F.png 2C2C63B0-3F6A-4CA0-9286-56AB715DCF66.png We decided to go with E. :)
Here are some CAD drawings midst design.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like a moot point at this stage, but I'll weigh in.

Top has too many diamonds for me. I prefer no diamonds actually. And I'd want a comfort fit regardless. But my hands are weird that way. Even with silverware and hand tools I buy stuff that has smooth edges as opposed to sharp edges as I don't like that feeling when I'm trying to use it. I think a ring with sharp edges around it would drive me nuts.

Also, unless your guy is an office guy that never does anything with his hands then all those little spots are build up areas for dirt, grime, blood, etc.

Last comment is round diamonds look more feminine. I'd do the square/princess cuts -- sounds funny given their name, lol. Anyhow from this limited set of choices I'd go E with a comfort fit style on the inside. But I'd probably choose something more simple that can take the abuse I deliver.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results