shape
carat
color
clarity

Men''''s Ring.. Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ukieza

Shiny_Rock
Hello, I think I found the ring I want for myself. We found it at a store but it''s pretty expensive there and I wanted to learn more about it. Like who makes it and if there is anywhere else that sells this ring. I made a quick CAD version of it and I was hoping that maybe some of the excellent ring finders on this site could help me find it online.

Here is a render of my computer made version. The ring is all 14k white gold. The inside of the ring and around the edges is high polished. As is the very center cut out area. The flat edges on the front are either satin finished or preferrably sandblast finished. It is a size 9 and 8.5mm wide.

What do you think about this ring? Does it look nice? Should I get this one?
smbr6w.jpg

Thanks for your help!
jason (Ukieza)

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
I have seen a lot of two-tone rings but never one with a "cut-out" in the middle like that... are you set on that look or would a two tone look work for you?

jimhwu

Rough_Rock

Ukieza

Shiny_Rock
Hey, wow, that's a pretty sharp ring. It is a tad narrow though. The ring I saw was 8.5mm and I'm a tall thin guy. 6'6" with long fingers so I think the wider looks good. I think this is a good option though if I don't find anything else!

Another thing to comment on is the ring I saw had a little bit of the polish up around the sides too. You can't tell so much in the picture of the one I made on my computer, but if you look close you can kinda see it. :)

Thanks for the great links jimhwu! They had some great rings on their site!

-jason (Ukieza)

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Could swear I saw the exact think is either Ti or other techno jewelry metal. There are so many closely resembling styles, I can't quite remember where this was, if even online.

For example, it looks much like THIS with a groove.

Some Ti shops make their rings in traditional precious metals. And this one doesn't strike me as terribly intricate. But again, I don't know what the price was etc.

The silky yellowish tarnish of some less successful 14k YG alloys would bug me to death. If this was OK, why not.

Ukieza

Shiny_Rock
So, we went ring shopping for me again. I found the ring I want. Except I don't know who makes it. I asked tonight at the newest place that we found it. They said it was an artcarved. But looking on their site... I couldn't find it anywhere. :( Looking in seaofdiamonds now. heh.

It's kinda like this, but all white gold and 8.5mm

Yellow and White Ring

or this one but 8.5mm instead of 5.5mm

-jason

Ukieza

Shiny_Rock
I think this is the one from a jeweler in town. Do you think price shopping is advisable?

Here is a link to a picture, except this one is platinum and the one I'm interested in is 14k White Gold. In white gold it's $769.
The ring I like.

Thanks!
jason

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results