shape
carat
color
clarity

Men''s pinky ring (diamonds & white gold)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All,

I have been delinquent around here but it's because I have been so busy with my family and work. I'm planning to post a catch up thread somewhere because I miss being here. Anyway, a coworker of mine wants to buy a pinky ring for her fiance and is looking for something like this and a suggested reasonable price. Please help, gracias.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, I need help here. I uploaded a picture of the ring and it confirmed the upload but where is it? And I tried to do it again but it said a file by that name has already been uploaded but, where did it go then?

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Hey Lanee!!
wavey.gif
Good to see you!!

Once you post a pic, the name is retained by the system even when the pic doesn't work. All you need to do is rename the pic and you can post it.

Since it didn't work the first time, you might check the file size and extenstion. There's a size limit and PS will only accept certain file extensions.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results