shape
carat
color
clarity

Men''s Palladium Wedding Bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

corkstone

Rough_Rock
Hello All,

Some might remember my old cushion thread (one of many on this board) - well, the proposal went perfectly, of course, and now I am in the process of looking for a wedding band for myself.

I really like the idea of getting a palladium band. Can anyone here provide some advice on what to avoid, and more importantly, a good website to shop for them. Bluenile and Whiteflash both don''t appear to have that particular metal.

Thanks in advance!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not 100% sure but I think Whiteflash can make one in palladium if you want to go custom. Also, Scott Kay now make''s rings in palladium so you might check out his collection and see if there is any that you like. Pearlman''s carries scott kay so you can check them out there. Just email or call them for a quote on something in pallidium if it''s not listed on the site.

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Whiteflash has a couple new engagement ring settings made in palladium, so I'm sure they could do one for you.

Also, I know Wink Jones works with palladium as well.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
If I wanted a palladium wedding band, I''d just buy one from eweddingbands. I like that they use ruthenium as the alloy material and the prices are fair. The designs might not be as fine as custom made. I''ll admit that. Good luck.

corkstone

Rough_Rock
Whats the advantage of ruthenium over other metals?

And thanks to everyone so far.

Does e-weddingbands have a good rep?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results