shape
carat
color
clarity

Memoire prices???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

genette

Shiny_Rock
I know it ranges but would anyone know about how much the Memoire petite prong bands range from in price? Thank you:)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m pretty sure Pearlman''s carries the Memoire line, www.pearlmans.com HTH, good luck.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/31/2006 4:38:30 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I'm pretty sure Pearlman's carries the Memoire line, www.pearlmansjewelers.com HTH, good luck.

yep, the memoire bands are priced under the Pearlmans collection on his site.

I also think you can check out the pricing at Solomon Brothers...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have some regular retail prices from fall 2006:

7 stone band, total weight .75 cts.

platinum $3000, 18k $2150 (add $300 for higher clarity stones VS1+)

For comparison''s sake, I priced a .56 ctw 7 stone band from Tiffany in platinum for $3650. I think you go over $5000 to get one the size of the Memoire above. So while Memoire is more than the Facets bands, it is still a lot less than Tiffany but it sits low like the Tiffany.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Although memoire quality seems to be very nice, I think it''s over priced. For $3600 in platinum I purchased H/I VS2/SI1 a cut above hearts and arrows five stone ring with 31 pointers for a total of almost 1.6 carats!! It would have been about $400 less in white gold, but slightly more if I wanted higher color/clarity. If you don''t want a brand name you can save quite a bit of money.

Here is the thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wf-5-stone-u-shaped-amazing-wedding-band.54795/

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is priced higher than Facets and some others. But most of them do not have the stones set as low as the Memoire does which allows the ring to sit flush against a low set e-ring. That is the main reason I went with it in addition to it being good quality. But if I ever get a stand alone eternity ring with large stones like yours, k, I will for sure get one from Facets or WF!

ETA: Oh, and the Memoire was G color, and color affects pricing as well.

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
When we were engagement ring shopping, I really liked the memoire eternity settings, they were what made me fall in love with shared prong settings. The engagement ring mount of 23 .03 G-H (I believe) diamonds was a tiny bit below $4k, and that was priced at two different jewelers. I ended up having Quest Jewelers make the setting for $2k, and that includes lifetime resizing (which is really non-existant for eternity bands, they actually have to remake your ring to properly resize without shaving out metal.)

The memoire bands are lovely -- if you''re trying to save a good bit of $$$ I''d recommend having the setting made. I''m not a HUGE fan of the raphael bands because the girdles are exposed -- hello scratching rings! I had my jeweler make sure that my eternity bands won''t have the diamonds rubbing together, so we added a bit of metal on the sides to protect them. I would recommend that with ANY eternity setting that you choose, it can prevent a lot of problems.

Here is my set:

rings3.jpg

rings4.jpg

jenniegirlm

Shiny_Rock
My Memoire band of 1.00 ctw, 7 stones, G SI1/Si2 in 18 K WG was priced at $3230 at a "retail chain" but I got it discounted at $3080 - no tax because I ordered it out of state.

Pearlman's gave me list prices and discounted prices.... but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post them on here?

I went to Neiman Marcus and they quoted me $4080 for the exact SAME ring.
6.gif

Bailey Banks and Bidddle quoted me the same ring in PLAT for $4500. (they don't sell WG)

The ring I originally wanted from Tiffany's is 7 stones, .91 ctw, G-H (not sure about clarity), in PLAT is $5500 + tax - too much for me. Memoire is as low set and is soo sparkly.

The facets equivalent of .93 ctw, seven stones, in WG is $1500 in my size but is not set low enough for my e-ring.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
part of what makes memoire bands so unique and special to me is the way they are designed to fit together like a puzzle. this prevents the rubbing of girdles as well. their bands are also made exceptionally well made and you can read the process on memoire''s website. I love how low the setting are too.

3.2memoriebandplatheadonwithsemitmount.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results