shape
carat
color
clarity

Memoire Brand--Where to find?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone know which stores carry the Memoire brand? I heard they specialize in shared-prong eternity bands that sit relatively low. I am looking for a shared-prong band that will not hit the bottom prong of my 6-prong engagement ring. Thanks in advance for your help. By the way, I live in Virginia.
love.gif

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much, Linda, for the helpful information and links. Now I have some good leads to follow!
1.gif

GlitterGal

Shiny_Rock
Hi HooCares,

You can check out the HOF jewelry stores tomorrow, as I believe they will most likely be open on a Saturday. If you have no luck going through this route, you can also call the Memoire Corporation directly on Monday (my guess is that they are not open tomorrow, but you can may want to try a call anyways) at (315)685-1343. I'm sure that they would be more than happy to point you in the direction of one of their authorized retailers.
1.gif

Again, best of luck and I'm happy that I could be of help. Please keep us posted.
1.gif

Kindest regards always,
Linda
wavey.gif

eVILpRINCESS

Rough_Rock
i think lilenquist and beckstead in tyson's II carries memoire bands. i'm not sure if they have the one your looking for, but you should check them out....
21.gif

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
This is kinda far from Virginia, but Radcliffe Jeweler's at Towsontowne Mall (on the north end of Baltimore) has them.

I agree, they are beautifully made with a nice low profile and smooth edges.

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
Dear eVILpRINCESS and dbgaap,

Thank you very much for your help. I called the Memoire company today with a number provided by GlitterGal and was able to locate a store in my area that carries the Memoire band.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Nice choice, those bangs are gorgeous.
Nan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results