shape
carat
color
clarity

Memoire 1.54ctw eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
original e-ring .52ct WG semi-tension setting
original wb .22ctw WG Jean-Francois Albert pave band

IMG_0095_edited-1.jpg

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Waiting patiently...
9.gif

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
second e-ring (gift from mother): 1.04ct RB in Jean-Francois Albert matching wb setting

IMG_0044_edited-1.jpg

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
side view of wedding set

IMG_0036_edited-1.jpg

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
original e-ring with memoire band

IMG_0035_edited-1.jpg

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
original e-ring with memoire, bottom view

IMG_0029_edited-1.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh very nice!!
36.gif

How does it feel?

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
close up view of original e-ring and memoire

IMG_0046_edited-1.jpg

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
JFA e-ring with memoire (so low set!)

IMG_0048_edited-1.jpg

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Your new band is beautiful!!! What are the specs on it?

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
side view of JFA and memoire (size difference of melee)

IMG_0049_edited-2.JPG

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
full hand shot, top view

IMG_0060_edited-1.jpg

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
full hand shot, palm-view

IMG_0061_edited-1.jpg

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
close view

IMG_0066_edited-1.jpg

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
. . .

IMG_0052_edited-1.jpg

erica k

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_0055_edited-1.jpg

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
close-up of profile

IMG_0076_edited-3.JPG

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
last one

close up view.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its beautiful!!!!!!! Will the diamonds rub against the metal on your engagement ring?

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
specs:

1.56ctw platinum Memoire petite prong setting, "M" quality, G-SI, 22 stones, size 6 (i normally wear a 5.5).

this ring sparkles like crazy, even indoors in a north-facing room. how much do i love the diamonds going all the way around?
30.gif

it is very weighty and substantial but when i wear it, it''s so comfortable and seemingly weightless. the shared prongs are so small and close together that you really see the round shape of the stones only.

the size 6 is a wee bit loose, but nothing to worry about. i actually prefer the look to a tighter fitting band.

i probably won''t wear this with my e-rings because they''re white gold, but i was surprised by how nicely it matched with my original e-ring.

i am beyond thrilled with my ring!! huge thanks to Joseph at Pearlman''s for being so helpful!
36.gif

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
maisie--

i don''t know if it''ll rub since i won''t be wearing them together, but i definitely see how it could happen. i will worry about it when i upgrade my e-ring in 8 years
11.gif

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
maisie--

i don't know if it'll rub since i won't be wearing them together, but i definitely can see how it could happen. i will worry about it when i upgrade my e-ring in 8 years
11.gif

whoops! double post

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
So where will you wear it?
1.gif

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
i''m one of those who changes their rings almost daily. i feel a bit like goldilocks with all these rings!

i rarely wear my JFA wedding set because the stone is set too-high. it usually comes out on special occasions (i.e. dinner at a nice restaurant).

i wear my wb and original e-ring to school, but lately my fingers have been swollen. my doctor can''t figure out what''s wrong with me, but my parents think it''s because i spend too much time typing (8-10 hrs/day) and sitting (i''m a grad student attempting to write a dissertation...).

so lately, i''ve been wearing a cheap, knife-edge plain yg band because it''s the only thing that fits comfortably.

i ordered the memoire half a size too big because of this issue, and also, one never knows! i don''t have children yet, but i wouldn''t be surprised if my ring size changed. if my fingers ever stop swelling, i can always wear the eternity as a RHR, or i can secure it in place with a slightly smaller size e-ring.

too many options, too many rings! i used to have 3 pairs of shoes and now i have 20. i guess the same thing happened with my ring collection
12.gif

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - I really like them all. You can really mix and match those - they all work together.
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/14/2007 1:15:01 PM
Author: erica k
i''m one of those who changes their rings almost daily. i feel a bit like goldilocks with all these rings!

i rarely wear my JFA wedding set because the stone is set too-high. it usually comes out on special occasions (i.e. dinner at a nice restaurant).

i wear my wb and original e-ring to school, but lately my fingers have been swollen. my doctor can''t figure out what''s wrong with me, but my parents think it''s because i spend too much time typing (8-10 hrs/day) and sitting (i''m a grad student attempting to write a dissertation...).

so lately, i''ve been wearing a cheap, knife-edge plain yg band because it''s the only thing that fits comfortably.

i ordered the memoire half a size too big because of this issue, and also, one never knows! i don''t have children yet, but i wouldn''t be surprised if my ring size changed. if my fingers ever stop swelling, i can always wear the eternity as a RHR, or i can secure it in place with a slightly smaller size e-ring.

too many options, too many rings! i used to have 3 pairs of shoes and now i have 20. i guess the same thing happened with my ring collection
12.gif
You can''t have too many rings!!
9.gif

I really love the memoire ring. Its gorgeous!

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
thanks harleigh, lady and maisie!

try telling my husband that, i think he would have a fit! he jokingly asked me to sign a contract agreeing to not buy another piece of diamond jewelry until my next upgrade. i jokingly nearly agreed to do so, but decided to keep my options open
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s just beautiful Erica....

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
thanks mrs salvo! i am loving it more and more with each passing minute. i''m completely content wearing it by itself.

more importantly, i''m impatiently waiting for nancy''s new memoire ring to be posted!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are amazing, I love all the combinations you can make.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results