shape
carat
color
clarity

Meet Sparky - My 2ct F VS1 ACA + U113!

thecatmom

Rough_Rock
So, about 8 months ago, DH offered to get me a second ering. I gracefully accepted. And then the hunt for the perfect second ering began. My current ering is a MRB. DH wanted to get a princess cut, because he treats me like a princess! My heart was oscillating between emeralds and cushions and pears. Upon much deliberation, I decided on VC Emilya halo in cushion cut center diamond. And then I saw VC 3-stone ring and was confused again. After polling close family members, I decided on Emilya. That was until DH vetoed. He doesn't appreciate the beauty of a delicate halo and urged that I get a solitaire that will showcase the beauty of the diamond. So we were back to square one.

Fast forward a few more months, and I stumbled over PS. And then Vatche U113. And the rest is history!

I just received this picture from WF and I couldn't be happier! Will post more pictures when I receive the ring :)

P.S. Huge shoutout to Michelle and the whole WF team!

Ring1.jpg

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Ooof, gorgeous! Wear in good health, and kudos to the DH!

Chewy_321

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your second ring!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!!

thecatmom

Rough_Rock

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful in its elegant simplicity :kiss2:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's just gorgeous! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Classic. Stunning. Perfect balance (to me) between the 4Cs. I am so excited to see handshots! I am also a sucker for solitaires of that style. Just perfect all around!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classic, elegant, and gorgeous! Congratulations!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Classically beautiful! That ring is going to pack a serious punch of fire!

Looking forward to your lovely hand shots.

lurkie91

Rough_Rock
From these pictures it looks so timeless and stunning, it's going to be amazing! Please don't hold back on the hand shots once it gets in!!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful reminds me of Barbara Streisband ring from James Brolin.
She could have any thing she wanted and she choose a beautiful classic solitaire . Yours is equally gorgeous

thecatmom

Rough_Rock
Classic. Stunning. Perfect balance (to me) between the 4Cs. I am so excited to see handshots! I am also a sucker for solitaires of that style. Just perfect all around!

Thank you @Cerulean for your kind words! It was hours upon hours spent reading PS threads educating myself on the 4Cs! Would have been hard to figure out without the wealth of information that's here on this forum :)

thecatmom

Rough_Rock
Classically beautiful! That ring is going to pack a serious punch of fire!

Looking forward to your lovely hand shots.

Thank you @RunningwithScissors! I have never seen an ACA in real life. The videos and pictures Michelle sent looked fabulous! Will post a lot of hand shots when I receive the rings :)

thecatmom

Rough_Rock
From these pictures it looks so timeless and stunning, it's going to be amazing! Please don't hold back on the hand shots once it gets in!!

Thank you @lurkie91 for the kind words! Solitaires are just so timeless and versatile. Will spam this and other threads when I receive the rings!

thecatmom

Rough_Rock
So beautiful reminds me of Barbara Streisband ring from James Brolin.
She could have any thing she wanted and she choose a beautiful classic solitaire . Yours is equally gorgeous

Thank you @heididdl! That is one mighty complement! I am truly humbled! Something about the simplicity of solitaires is so appealing :)

thecatmom

Rough_Rock
Thank you @Heathcat24 :D

I have to say, DH and I couldn't have done this without the collective intellect of PS. Thank you everyone for sharing your experiences and the wealth of knowledge. The number of hours I have spent reading through threads upon threads on PS is no joke! From metal composition to prong design to diamond height! And it was all worth it :)

Bruin Bling

Rough_Rock
Oooohh. Looks like a very lovely stone. And definitely a fan of the traditional solitaire setting. Can’t wait to see some pics with the rings on your finger!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this--congrats!!!

thecatmom

Rough_Rock
Oooohh. Looks like a very lovely stone. And definitely a fan of the traditional solitaire setting. Can’t wait to see some pics with the rings on your finger!

Thank you @Bruin Ring! I am a huge fan of the gorgeous set you got!

Will post lot of hand, nature and cat shots once I receive! I feel as if I was so patient all this time when the ring was getting made. But now that WF sent me the pictures, I wish teleportation was invented already! :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results