shape
carat
color
clarity

Meet 'Joy' - my enamel charm bracelet by David Klass Jewelry

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I have been enamored with your charm bracelets ever since you mentioned you would connect the charms end to end rather than have them dangle. I remember thinking "Where does Mrs. B come up with these creative ideas?!" Well, you have never disappointed, and certainly in this case you have created one of my favorite pieces ever on Pricescope! Enjoy the heck out of that gorgeous bracelet!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @OdetteOdile! I'm so glad you like her! She is so much fun to wear and really draws the eye. I've always thought it was a bit nutty to spend so much money on something people almost never notice - but this is one of those pieces that's a true accessory and impacts an entire outfit. I'm having a great time with her. :))

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a lovely, fun, bright bracelet!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a happy, whimsical and delightful piece! I Love it!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I just showed this beauty to my friend..her response was "wow.." I said I know.. we just sat in silence and looked.. and again.. a minute or 2 passed.."wow..just.." I know..

timeless.. <3

asterismdispersion

Shiny_Rock
Joy looks so vibrant and well-balanced upon completion, @mrs-b ! I appreciate that there is an alternation of complementary colors in the charm sequence, too. Rich 18k gold is a lovely luxury for a charm bracelet. Very glad that you followed your inner guide to refine this creation to perfection because it shows! =)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Tourmaline. :)) She certainly lifts the spirits!

@Bonfire - I'm so glad the whimsical aspect of it caught your eye - it was one of my main goals. You can't do a piece like this with a view to being mainstream, so embracing the whimsy is part of the fun! :wavey:

Awww - thank you, @blingmeupscotty. It *was* just about timeless - given how long it took to make it! It's a bright, fun piece, so people could also be misled into not seeing the level of effort and skill that went into it. This is a significant piece of jewelry in my jewelry box - and I'm so glad that came through, even a little. There is a *lot* of gold in each piece, and multiple levels of enameling, so it's a substantial, complicated piece, and the measurements were everything in making it hang together. Anyhoo, I'm glad you and your friend thought she was beautiful. :))

@asterismdispersion - thank you for your kind words. Yes, there was a lot of 'going with gut instinct' on this one! When you start putting bright pink and neon orange next to each other on *anything*, you have to have a fairly clear sense of self! :mrgreen:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous bracelet!! You might have started a trend. So beautiful and meaningful. Would love to see Some pics on your hand.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results