shape
carat
color
clarity

Meet 'Joy' - my enamel charm bracelet by David Klass Jewelry

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joy embodies good cheer and bright days and positive energy. May your gorgeous bracelet bring you blingy joy and may you wear her in good health. She's a beauty just like her owner. :love:

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! Such a beautiful unique and fun piece. Can't wait to see wrist shots.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love: Whimsical and beautiful are your secret symbols. Joy is the embodiment of that power:love:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, colorful and meaningful all wrapped into a wonderful piece of jewelry! Need wrist shots!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bright&shiny - "Collection of the heart" - what a lovely, lovely expression! Thank you so much!
@Alex T - hey there, my friend! :wavey: I'm so glad you like her and - yes - she was a huge headache! Worth it tho, I think!

@Kim N - I'm very pleased that the happiness aspect of Joy shines through. She is a truly happy piece of jewelry and puts a smile on my face whenever I see those bright colors. :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@springerspaniel - hallo! :)) I love the Christmas decoration also! I want a really big one to hang on my tree! On the other hand, I've thought about doing another piece in silver and small beads. We'll see....

@Keeni - it is indeed very special. I' glad that shines through. :))

Thank you, @JPie - will do!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal - I'm being buried in this thing. Seriously. After all the effort! heck, I wore it to BED last night! :bigsmile:

Thank you, @siamese3. :))

Hallo, @carbonfan! :wavey: I think Joy has more personality than any other piece I own. I love that about her! And thank you for your kind wishes. ox

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @EllenS1! :wavey: Yes, there's a LOT of sentimentality behind this bracelet! I think it will make it all the more enjoyable to wear. The older I get, the more I want pieces to mean things, and this one is a classic example of that.

@Fabulous50 - I honestly think the creativity of this sort of crept up on me! It's a much better piece now than it started off being. Working on the one piece over 3 years tends to extend the boundaries!! I'm glad you like it. :))

Thank you so much, @MRBXXXFVVS1. Yup - she's meaningful indeed!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Nevish - I'll let my friend, who gave me the red charm, know it's your favorite. :)) Yes, I designed all these piece myself, in all aspects, and DKJ did a lovely job bringing them to life. They were instrumental in telling me what I could and couldn't do (that was a learning process indeed!) and in reading my thoughts! My collaboration with DKJ is years long at this point, and a very happy, satisfying one. They do beautiful work and are WELL able to help you design a charm bracelet - which is a thing I think all jewelry collectors should do, in one form or another.

Thank you, @Slick1. <3 I love it, too. It really warms my heart when I look at it, and that, surely, is the point of all jewelry? Hugs to you, my friend! ox

Thanks, @dk168! I'll try to get to wrist shots at some point, but...motivation is not high for that process, at which I am normally hopeless! :wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MrsBlue - what a lovely, kind comment! This piece REALLY tapped into the child in me, and you were smart to have picked up that vibe. I collected enamel as a child, and my love for it was at the very beginning of my passion for jewelry, ergo was formative. I was trying to 'go back there' with this, and I'm glad a little of that shone through. :))

@MMtwo - hallo, dear girl! The older I get, the more my jewelry means, as every piece reflects something in my heart - something I love, something I've always wanted, a memory, an aspiration, a relationship - something significant to me. To explain the full meaning behind this piece would take all day, but I'm glad it's obvious that it's precious to me. <3

@Tartansparkles - the journey to become comfortable with oneself is often long and arduous. For me, I was largely born that way. I have no idea why, but I appreciate it. As for jewelry, I've never considered the opinion of others more highly than my own. I'm affected by the taste of those I respect - @LLJsmom , @diamondseeker2006 , @missy , @yssie , @m-2-b , @Gussie, @elle_71125 - and various others - but where we diverge, I diverge carefully, but without regret - as should we all. In the final analysis, our taste is one of those personal features that sets us apart and makes us - US. To regret our taste is to regret who we are. Life's too short for that kind of thing.

Anyway, all that to say...I'm glad you like it. :wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @MissGotRocks! My 'labor of love' - oooohhhh - ain't that the truth! I will indeed enjoy it - and thank you for your kind words. :))

Thank you, @rcjtraveler. I hope to wear her til she drops off my old, wrinkly wrist! I'm glad she made you smile. :))

Thank you, @sunnyside74! I love her too! She's easy to love - she has so much personality!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwww - @marymm - you're so kind! I have to agree, tho, that I've never seen a piece like her. She is truly unique, as far as my experience runs, and she stands out in my collection. She's also very wearable - will be easy to maintain and should be durable. I'm glad to finally have her. <3

Ooohhhh - @lulu_ma!! I collect glass, too, and I LOVE Murano glass! I love the colors of it! I'm sure that same love translates in my head to enamel. You've really hit on something here.... :wavey:

Thank you, @HollyC - I appreciate your kind words and will, indeed, bask away! It's now full spring here in Boston, and basking is back on the table, after having been MIA for the last 5 months or so! I think Joy has arrived at the perfect time, and I'll be dragging out all my white linen shirts and white cotton t-shirts to wear with her! :))

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is beautiful @mrs-b ! I love all the bright colors! I can definitely see why you named her "Joy"!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @RunningwithScissors - 'festive' - PERFECT word for this! I'm so glad you like her. :))

Hi @diamondseeker2006 - she is a merry little thing. On the wrist, the pieces are smaller than they look in the photos, I suspect - each being about 1/2 to 3/4" long, and considerably more slender. I hesitate to say this out loud, as I don't want to admit it even to myself, but I'm considering doing another one in sterling silver.... :shock: It would just be plain beads, tho, and all the same. Just different colors. So MUCH easier!
How are you enjoying your ring? I was blown away when I saw it and - altho you've been giving hints for a while that something was in the works - I was still utterly surprised when I saw it! Again, CONGRATULATIONS! I LOVE it - it's perfect - and I don't say that lightly!

Thank you, @GeorgieQ! My only risk with enamel is it shattering, so you're quite right when you say that this style of setting is a good safety move. I want to have this piece for a looooong time!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @NonieMarie :)) I'll try to get to wrist shots. In the meantime - do you like it?

@missy - good morning, Angel Girl! You are SO RIGHT - good cheer, bright days, positive energy! Man, if I could strap that to my wrist I think I would have hit on the essence of what its means to have a wonderful life. Every time I look at her, I get a hint of that, and she lifts my spirits as all those glorious colors collide in my brain! Some people poo-poo jewelry. But for those of us to whom it's precious, it's not the piece or the money, so much - it's how it makes us FEEL that we value. Joy is powerful in this way: for one piece of jewelry, her effect is exponential. Bit like you, really. ox

Thank you, @Diamondbug. :)) I might try to get my goddaughter to model it for me; taking ring photos on the hand is hard enough - doing my whole right one handed would NOT be easy! So I might call in an assistant!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
JOY is just beautiful and so special, like you! I love how each one represents you. Thank you for sharing what each charm means and the story.
And you're going to look fabulous in jeans and white t-shirt girl, rocking this fun, individual and best charm bracelet ever!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this!!! Playful and bright and oh so pretty. And yep, will look amazing with a tee shirt and jeans :appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ItsMainelyYou - ooohhh - 'whimsical and beautiful'? What a LOVELY thing to say! I LOVE that Joy strikes you in that way! She has a true personality, that's for sure!

Hi @kathley - I'm so glad you like her! I've deputized my goddaughter as hand model for this afternoon. Wrist shots coming then! :mrgreen:

Hallo, @tyty333 :wavey: She's all about the colors, isn't she? That's her strength, and the source of my enjoyment. The same charms, just in gold, wouldn't have elicited anything like the same emotional response. So curious how color changes things. The older I get, the more I move towards color. I'm thinking of doing a 5 stone in all colored gems. We'll see how that goes! I hope you're having a very happy weekend!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So - sheepish question here....

I started a thread a while back - The PriceScope Hall of Fame - Iconic PriceScope jewelry. I'd like to add Joy, as I don't think there's anything enamel in that thread and precious little on PS in general.

If anyone thinks that's a tad self-serving, can you pls speak up now, and I won't do it. Otherwise I might add her as an example of enamel jewelry. I don't know that she's Hall of Fame level, but I do love enamel, and there's nothing on that thread in enamel, so....

Opinions pls? Thanks.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Do it @mrs-b ! You're an artisan and a curator at heart. This bracelet is a work of art (and passion) imo-that seems iconic to me!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Please add Joy - she's iconic for sure!

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful bracelet with such a wonderful story behind each charm that celebrates and captures the essence of you. Wear it with joy in your heart. Thank you for sharing.

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Another vote for this addition to Iconic Jewels.

Common interpretations of good taste are often narrow and constraining. This is a welcome kick in the pants and reminder that we're allowed to use all the crayons in the box.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So cool. I have an affinity for cool charm bracelets...can’t wait to see what you do with silver...

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's very lovely. I'm happy for you that it is finished and you can wear it in good health and happiness.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful fun bracelet. I love that each charm has a special meaning for you. I know you will enjoy wearing Joy.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs-b! What a truly delightful, playful and whimsical bracelet!
So different and so beautiful.
I just love enamel! Enjoy it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results