shape
carat
color
clarity

Meet Freckles! My 0.933 J-K I1 OEC

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adopted this little bugger right before the new year :))
Meet Freckles!
Named for all the I1 inclusions. Freckles will be a great companion for my Dimples (that I still don't have, GRR!). The prongs on this the pendant are sort of funky looking, and I'm not exactly a fan of these types of settings, so I will eventually… some day.. in a distant future.. :naughty: set her in a milgrain sliding bezel. I'm just sooooo lazy to set things! I'm glad it came in a setting, so at least I can wear her around for now. :love:

Specs from listing:
J/K color, I1 clarity
5.987-6.143mm (average 6.065mm)
Table: 49%
Depth 63.68%
Culet: Large

photo_3_10.jpg

photo_4-1.jpg

photo_1_11.jpg

photo_5_4.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: My 0.933 J-K I1 OEC

Very nice!!! You are a good mom to take in that little OEC.. all alone and sad... ;))

Lovely facets & love that large culet!! Are you keeping it as a pendant?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a pretty stone!!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock

Your little bugger is lovely! Neck shots!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

photo_115.jpg

photo_2_11.jpg

photo_4_8.jpg

photo-1_19.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Holy Madelise!! THAT LOOKS HUGE on you!! wow - and for a 6mm (avg) it sure looks much larger!! Awesome find! And can't seem to see significant inclusions in your pics - maybe it's my old eyes - can you see inclusions?

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lucky! Very nice bling! Can't wait to see your new project with her!!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi - Thank you! Yes, I am just so darn compassionate, I want to adopt all! :naughty: Yes, this will stay as a pendant. I want to eventually change the setting into a milgrained bezel, but I'm lazy and cheap. I have many things waiting in line for a project, so I'm glad this one came with a setting so I can wear her for now. ::) I figure, eventually, one day down the line, I can even reset the milgrained bezel pendant into a stud, and find a matching companion for this guy… now that's talking about decade+ later! NO DATING UNTIL SHE TURNS 16! I'm a strict momma :naughty: I can't see the inclusions from a normal distance, but I do have eagle eyes so I can spot them without a problem when she's right in front of my eyes, about 10"? Even though she has a huge black birthmark on her face, it's not that evident because she's so sparkly.

Laila - Thank you!!

JaneSmith - Just posted one :wavey: It came out poopy since I used the front facing camera on the iPhone 4. :( I don't have a camera.

Fiona - Thank you! The project will take years, probably. I'm a total lagger. :oops:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
awwwwww freckles and dimples...what a troublesome duo!!!!! :naughty: ;)) She looks FABULOUS on you. Love the size!!! And you look so happy with her hehe. I didn't notice the prongs in the original listing but good thing you don't notice it regularly, only if you are 6 inches from your neck!! Although it kinda reminds me of a butterfly with how far apart they are set so that's pretty cool too. I'm glad you scooped this beauty up because I didn't have the budget for it but this faceting and color/clarity combo are perfect!!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I love her!! As a gal with hundreds of freckles, I feel a special bond with her. In fact I may have to go hunting for one to adopt myself! You know, in solidarity of the pigmentally challenged. :)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:lol: Madelise!! You are too funny!! "big black birthmark on her face" --- no no no! That's the part that makes her perfect and beautiful because she is unique and one of a kind and a little like Marilyn Monroe!! you are LUCKY to have that unique feature!! Ann Bancroft, Madonna (is her's real or does she draw on one?), Cindy Crawford... these are beautiful women and your little girl is one of their club!!! :praise: :halo: :praise:

And what a good mom - you just keep adopting these little ones so we can enjoy them along with you!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Oh yay!!! Glad you picked it up!! That was a great price! It looks absolutely gorgeous and perfect as a pendant!! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh very pretty! I like, I like!! :love:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Enerchi|1357677205|3350485 said:
Very nice!!! You are a good mom to take in that little OEC.. all alone and sad... ;))

Hah, Enerchi, you beat me to it! I was going to compliment Madelise on her selfless desire to protect all little homeless OECs. Just think of the life that stone might have had otherwise; it just breaks my heart to think about... :Up_to_something: It really is a sparkly little bugger isn't he? Nice job!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
...and please, no cosmetic surgery, her sparkly personality makes up for it and she is so lovely just the way she is!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Freckles looks so much happier now!! :bigsmile:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pandabee|1357678095|3350508 said:
awwwwww freckles and dimples...what a troublesome duo!!!!! :naughty: ;)) She looks FABULOUS on you. Love the size!!! And you look so happy with her hehe. I didn't notice the prongs in the original listing but good thing you don't notice it regularly, only if you are 6 inches from your neck!! Although it kinda reminds me of a butterfly with how far apart they are set so that's pretty cool too. I'm glad you scooped this beauty up because I didn't have the budget for it but this faceting and color/clarity combo are perfect!!!

Haha, yes, Freckles + Dimples! Now I'm forced to keep naming my diamonds, lol. I noticed the prongs ASAP, but since it's not in a forever setting, I don't mind it. I love the clarity grade, I've never been a stickler for clarity!

Rosebloom said:
I love her!! As a gal with hundreds of freckles, I feel a special bond with her. In fact I may have to go hunting for one to adopt myself! You know, in solidarity of the pigmentally challenged. :)

You've got to get yourself a pretty I1 to commemorate your freckles! I love freckles, I wish I had them! I'd never cover them up :bigsmile: The closest I have ever gotten to freckles was my acne lol!

Enerchi said:
:lol: Madelise!! You are too funny!! "big black birthmark on her face" --- no no no! That's the part that makes her perfect and beautiful because she is unique and one of a kind and a little like Marilyn Monroe!! you are LUCKY to have that unique feature!! Ann Bancroft, Madonna (is her's real or does she draw on one?), Cindy Crawford... these are beautiful women and your little girl is one of their club!!! :praise: :halo: :praise:

And what a good mom - you just keep adopting these little ones so we can enjoy them along with you!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Oh yes, her birthmark isn't ugly by all means ;)) It brings her character!! She's a Cindy Crawford for sure! LOL, you got me cracking up. I wish I can adopt more, but this full time student only has so much cash to adopt babies :knockout:

04diamond<3 said:
Oh yay!!! Glad you picked it up!! That was a great price! It looks absolutely gorgeous and perfect as a pendant!! :appl:

Thank you, dear!

junebug17 said:
Ooooh very pretty! I like, I like!! :love:

Thanks!!

minousbijoux said:
Enerchi|1357677205|3350485 said:

Hah, Enerchi, you beat me to it! I was going to compliment Madelise on her selfless desire to protect all little homeless OECs. Just think of the life that stone might have had otherwise; it just breaks my heart to think about... :Up_to_something: It really is a sparkly little bugger isn't he? Nice job!

Oh you ladies crack me up!!! :lol:

minousbijoux said:
...and please, no cosmetic surgery, her sparkly personality makes up for it and she is so lovely just the way she is!

Lol, cosmetic surgery? What's that in bling talk? You mean rehoming the setting? Or clarity enhancement (which I would never dare!)?

ForteKitty said:
Freckles looks so much happier now!! :bigsmile:

Thank you FK! For being such a great momma to her first :bigsmile:

D

Deactivated member 42515

YAY! You are a good person to adopt Freckles! She's a beauty and she is shining even brighter with you!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
Love this!!! She looks great on you!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
That stone is gorgeous!!!! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweet!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful and it looks much bigger than a 6mm stone on your neck!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1357686137|3350677 said:
YAY! You are a good person to adopt Freckles! She's a beauty and she is shining even brighter with you!

Thank you!! Yes, she does shine bright, doesn't she? That edge-to-edge light return is fantastic! :love:

Mico said:
Love this!!! She looks great on you!

Thank you, my love! <3

lorrissey said:
That stone is gorgeous!!!! :appl:

TY!!

tyty333 said:

TY, TYTY! lol I had way too much fun typing that out.

stargurl78 said:
It's beautiful and it looks much bigger than a 6mm stone on your neck!

Yes, it's surprising how much presence it has. I believe it has to do with how well performing this little bugger is, and it really shows you just how important Cut is > the other C's.

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Aww Freckles is just too darn cute! What a beauty! 8)

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I love the cutlet and snowflake pattern! Congrats! Hopefully she'll be able to visit with dimples soon! :)

justginger

Ideal_Rock
I was wondering who adopted this little one - I'm glad to see she's gone to a warm and loving home! :bigsmile:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It looks very pretty!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I love that she is imperfect, almost all true beauties are flawed in some way :))

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty stone. Looks great... I have to say seeing this stone is tempting me to look at lower clarity options! ;)) You sure have a beauty there.

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
LOVELY!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results