shape
carat
color
clarity

Meet Daisy...S-T OEC in Rose Gold

anners11

Rough_Rock
Hello! So I've had this ring for a few months now and I have to say that I love it more every day I wear it. I was really concerned about the lower color, but the rose gold makes it look amazing. She's a chameleon. Sometimes I look down and I can't believe she's an S-T because she looks so white. Other times I look down and see a rainbow of colors. She's always bright and fiery! In certain lighting conditions she almost has a very light green hue to her, maybe because of the fluorescence? Anyway, I love that she looks different all the time. I had initially bought her for a right hand right but I've been wearing it on my left middle finger because it needs to be sized and I'm happy with it for right now.

Diamond Specs

GIA certified
Old European Brilliant
5.74_5.87x 3.93mm
Carat weight : 0.84 carat
color: S to T range
Clarity: VS2
Total depth: 67.7 %
Table: 45 %
Medium Blue Fluorescence

Now on to the photos. I'm a novice, so they aren't the greatest, but you get the picture!

color_1.jpg

side_view_1.jpg

side_view_2.jpg

_4595.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
looks so lovely!! and huge! :love: :love: :love: congratulations

anners11

Rough_Rock
A few more photos...

fire_1.jpg

fire_2.jpg

fire_3.jpg

hand_11.jpg

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, do tell about that setting! :love:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like that diamond.

In my bling fantasy land I would like a very yellow OEC to set in a yellow bezel/cup to enhance the color even more. So I am jelous of your ST stone!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! don't think I have ever seen an S-T stone before! :))

anners11

Rough_Rock
One more :naughty:

The setting is 9kt rose gold. I purchased this ring off of ebay and the seller said that the setting is a reproduction. I was afraid that it would be too dainty for me to wear as an every day ring. I'm in medicine and use my hands a lot. I've been pleasantly surprised with how sturdy it is. And it's not set too high for me to take gloves on and off easily.

Thanks for looking!

tiny_table.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! :love: I love the setting and I love the tiny table on your OEC. So beautiful and delicate on your lovely lovely hands! Wear in health and happiness!!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Such a cool stone! I love how unusual it is, with the neat combo of fluorescence, warm color, and rose gold. Very pretty!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I love :love: :love: :love: the rose gold....it's beautiful!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

I love the color combo! They compliment each other so well! Yay!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! I love the rose gold!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
WOnderful! The warmer stones really look great in RG! And what a cool setting!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!! Your diamond looks stunning in rose gold. Love the warmth. I love the chameleons, and never get tired of looking at them. They look so different in a variety of light. Congrats on your find. :appl:

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
it's beautiful! i love how dainty it is! it really shows off all the detail. nice buy!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring and OEC. I have asked on several threads if a lower colored or yellow diamond with blue fl. would look green in some lighting as yellow + blue = green. This is the first time that someone has posted that in fact it does show green at times. Love fl. as it gives your stone more personality. I love the rose gold setting. Thanks for posting your pics.

AudiLover

Shiny_Rock
Incredible setting. I adore the daisies and your stone.

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely diamond and that setting is really gorgeous. Love the look.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
That setting is delicious and perfect home that beauty :appl: :appl: !

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic!!

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
It's a rosy beauty - I love it!
:appl:

anners11

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! I am so grateful to have found her and consider myself lucky to wear her! I love that she's just a little different but beautiful in her own way. By no means is she perfect. Frankly, she's a little wonky but it just works.

I have to say that a year ago I didn't even know what an OEC was and never would have considered this ring. Thanks to everyone here and the amazing amount of information available on this forum I now have a beautiful ring that I'll have forever that suits me perfectly.

dianabarbara

Shiny_Rock
what a beauty!! really lovely ring.
the match with rose gold is really yummi and I love the delicate detail in the setting :)) pretty!!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
That is beautiful setting and it compliments your stone.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is just beautiful!! I can't believe I didn't see this earlier!

I love that RG setting - it is just the perfect setting for that stone - are you going to leave it set? (I hope so!!) And the diamond is a beauty too! I have a Q/R so I also like the lower colours as well - great ring!! ENJOY!

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
Combination of the rose gold and the stone makes the ring so elegant, it looks perfect on you! :appl: :appl: Great taste!!!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Such a beauty! I adore old cuts and rose gold!!

anners11

Rough_Rock
Enerechi - Yes I'm leaving it set the way it is. I wasn't so sure about it at first, but it makes no sense to separate them. The stone and the setting are just about perfect together.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
anners11|1363966992|3411084 said:
Enerechi - Yes I'm leaving it set the way it is. I wasn't so sure about it at first, but it makes no sense to separate them. The stone and the setting are just about perfect together.

Oh yay!! I'm glad they are staying just as they are - the gorgeous diamond in the perfect RG setting!! That makes me happy :D (cuz--- its all about ME, after all! tee hee!!) I agree- they really are the perfect pair together!

Now that you have this... you know you're gonna want a band to go with it.... just sayin'... :Up_to_something: :wink2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results