shape
carat
color
clarity

Meer my new furbaby Gus!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We probably will rescue a dog this summer. You made my day with those cute pics! Keep us posted.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh what a doll baby, he's gorgeous, congratulations!!!

Enjoy that sweet puppy smell and those paws......:love:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweet puppers. I know exactly what breed he is -- 100% Kissable. Congrats on the new family member.

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your new addition. He is adorable! At first glance he looks like he might have some beagle in him (beagle ears and face shape). He looks so happy to be a part of your wonderful family. I love hearing heart warming stories like this.

As a side note, I can’t resist puppy bellies - so fluffy and soft.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Gosh he's so CUTE!!

I personally adopt older because I don't ever want to go through puppy hell...lol But somebody has to do it! :mrgreen2: he looks sweet as pie!

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your pup reminds of a cross between my sister's australian shepherd and my cousin's beagle. My sister's dog has short course wavy hair like what is on your pup's ears. No matter the breed, he looks adorable.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your pup reminds of a cross between my sister's australian shepherd and my cousin's beagle. My sister's dog has short course wavy hair like what is on your pup's ears. No matter the breed, he looks adorable.

Thanks! This us exactly what I was thinking today - beagle/aussie/border collie mix. He is very cute and sweet and is definitely getting comfortable around here!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree! I was thinking the same thing! Aussie/ border collie with a tiny bit of beagle thrown in. It doesn't matter though because he is absolutely adorable.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sweet looking pup! It does remind me a little of my mom's aussie through the body.

Enjoy puppyhood ceg!

P

PierreBear

Awwww adorable puppy... I just want to hug hug hug him!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm also wondering about BMD and I bet there's collie in there somewhere, he'll be a smart boy!

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
:appl:Puppy love!!!!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ohh that face and those whiskers! He’s precious, whatever his breed!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be still my heart! :love::love::love: He is so, so cute!!! Love that face, he looks like he's smiling! Wish I could hug and cuddle him!

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
oh! ! ! !
:appl:
the baby dog. Adorable!
Best Friday fun!
:)

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
UPDATE on Gus!

I can't believe I paid $80 to find out Gus is a .....

MUTT!!!

25% American bulldog :shock:
25% Australian Cattle Dog :confused2:
25% Chow Chow :eek2:
25% Undetermined mix :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

But the real reason I love dogs is that Gus has no clue that his pedigree is less than stellar. He struts around like he could easily win over the judges at Westminster!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
UPDATE on Gus!

MUTT!!!

But the real reason I love dogs is that Gus has no clue that his pedigree is less than stellar. He struts around like he could easily win over the judges at Westminster!

He’s a mixed breed (the best of us are :kiss2:) but he’s a complete love. Through and through. :kiss2:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
UPDATE on Gus!

MUTT!!!

Whenever anyone ask me where I'm from originally I tell them I'm an American mutt! The 25% undetermined must be strong genes because I
dont really see the other dogs in him...maybe a little of the cattle dog. Does he try to herd you?:lol:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whenever anyone ask me where I'm from originally I tell them I'm an American mutt! The 25% undetermined must be strong genes because I
dont really see the other dogs in him...maybe a little of the cattle dog. Does he try to herd you?:lol:
When people ask my origin, I just say Texan!

The spots are maybe from the bulldog, nose and body cow dog, no earthly idea about the chow except maybe his coat. He does nip my other dogs heels so definitely herder tendency. Lol, love my little mutt!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a cutie!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results