shape
carat
color
clarity

Mediterranean and CDNinNYC.....ONE WEEK TO GO!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, a week and a day, but STILL!!!!!!!!!!! It''s SO DAMN CLOSE! How are you guys doing??? Excited? Stressed? Anything still left to do?

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Wow. One week!

Tell us, are you guys reeeeeeaddyyyyyy for the BIG day?
9.gif
10.gif

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
Excited mostly, but to be honest? A bit stressed because at THE LAST MINUTE my FI took an assignment to be on the camera crew for a TLC Reality Show pilot, so, I''m going it alone til Monday
32.gif
32.gif

For my part: I have to get his tux shirt to the drycleaners to get pressed and starched, I have to pick up my gown & veil from the bridal salon, and I have to finish up my favors.

We also have to get haircuts. Mine''s on the 26th along with a refresh of my usual highlights.

I already booked a room to get ready in (in the hotel next to the one I''m getting married n, because I didn''t want my guests to catch sight of me beforehand, I''m so weird!)

Otherwise, I''m ready to GO!!!!!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
This last week is going to fly by for you gals. I think the stress really starts to set in during the home stretch. Hope all is going well!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like you''re all set! Like Ally said, the week is soooo going to fly by you! Such an exciting time! Hope you''re enjoying every second of it!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
**BUMP**

I''m sooooo late to everything these days, but I also wanted to check in on you ladies. You must be super psyched with your wedding just around the corner! I''m so excited for the two of you!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Aack! Just saw this thread!!!

I''m so sorry I''ve been out of touch; it''s been a crazy couple of weeks trying to get everything ready before leaving for Mexico and I''ve had no time to log on. I just thought I''d do so now since I''m a bit wired (just got back from my ''bachelorette party'' in PDC).
36.gif
Wedding''s in two days; yay! Can''t wait to get back and let you guys know all about it. Thanks so much for thinking of Mediterranean and myself.

Cheers!
CDN

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aaaaaahhhhhhh I am so excited for you two!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys are so close. Have an amazing wedding!!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Yah CDN, I was worried we hadn't heard from you! I'm glad everything's going well and I'm so jealous of the hot, sunny weather you're probably enjoying right now...it's rainy and cold in 'sauga
14.gif
Have a great wedding! I can't wait to hear all the deets and see pics!

Mediterranean, I hope you have a fabulous wedding day too! I can't wait to see pics and get all the details of your special day!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Hi ladies - I am SOOOOO excited for you!
36.gif

Seriously. I think I have a problem. It''s not normal to be so excited.
9.gif

I am wishing you everything wonderful for your special days!
I absolutely cannot wait to hear all about them and to see your gorgeous pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results