shape
carat
color
clarity

Mediterranean and CDNinNYC.....ONE WEEK TO GO!!

Discussion in 'Bride World Wide & Grooms Grooves' started by kama_s, May 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
  1. kama_s
    Ideal_Rock

by kama_s » May 21, 2009
    Okay, a week and a day, but STILL!!!!!!!!!!! It''s SO DAMN CLOSE! How are you guys doing??? Excited? Stressed? Anything still left to do?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Bia
    Ideal_Rock

by Bia » May 21, 2009
    Wow. One week!

Tell us, are you guys reeeeeeaddyyyyyy for the BIG day? [​IMG][​IMG]

3. Mediterranean
    Brilliant_Rock

by Mediterranean » May 21, 2009
    Excited mostly, but to be honest? A bit stressed because at THE LAST MINUTE my FI took an assignment to be on the camera crew for a TLC Reality Show pilot, so, I''m going it alone til Monday[​IMG][​IMG]

For my part: I have to get his tux shirt to the drycleaners to get pressed and starched, I have to pick up my gown & veil from the bridal salon, and I have to finish up my favors.

We also have to get haircuts. Mine''s on the 26th along with a refresh of my usual highlights.

I already booked a room to get ready in (in the hotel next to the one I''m getting married n, because I didn''t want my guests to catch sight of me beforehand, I''m so weird!)

Otherwise, I''m ready to GO!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. allycat0303
    Ideal_Rock

by allycat0303 » May 21, 2009
    This last week is going to fly by for you gals. I think the stress really starts to set in during the home stretch. Hope all is going well!

5. kama_s
    Ideal_Rock

by kama_s » May 22, 2009
    Sounds like you''re all set! Like Ally said, the week is soooo going to fly by you! Such an exciting time! Hope you''re enjoying every second of it!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. pocahontas
    Brilliant_Rock

by pocahontas » May 23, 2009
    **BUMP**

I''m sooooo late to everything these days, but I also wanted to check in on you ladies. You must be super psyched with your wedding just around the corner! I''m so excited for the two of you!

7. CDNinNYC
    Ideal_Rock

by CDNinNYC » May 28, 2009
    Aack! Just saw this thread!!!

I''m so sorry I''ve been out of touch; it''s been a crazy couple of weeks trying to get everything ready before leaving for Mexico and I''ve had no time to log on. I just thought I''d do so now since I''m a bit wired (just got back from my ''bachelorette party'' in PDC). [​IMG] Wedding''s in two days; yay! Can''t wait to get back and let you guys know all about it. Thanks so much for thinking of Mediterranean and myself.

Cheers!
    CDN

8. kama_s
    Ideal_Rock

by kama_s » May 28, 2009
    Aaaaaahhhhhhh I am so excited for you two!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. bee*
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by bee* » May 28, 2009
    You guys are so close. Have an amazing wedding!!

10. pocahontas
    Brilliant_Rock

by pocahontas » May 28, 2009
    Yah CDN, I was worried we hadn't heard from you! I'm glad everything's going well and I'm so jealous of the hot, sunny weather you're probably enjoying right now...it's rainy and cold in 'sauga [​IMG] Have a great wedding! I can't wait to hear all the deets and see pics!

Mediterranean, I hope you have a fabulous wedding day too! I can't wait to see pics and get all the details of your special day!

11. Sparkalicious
    Ideal_Rock

by Sparkalicious » May 28, 2009
    Hi ladies - I am SOOOOO excited for you! [​IMG]
    Seriously. I think I have a problem. It''s not normal to be so excited. [​IMG]

I am wishing you everything wonderful for your special days!
    I absolutely cannot wait to hear all about them and to see your gorgeous pictures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.